or Connect

Posts by mythage

Lightly worn Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black.   Size 8.5E. See photos for condition.   Not sure if they are first or seconds quality but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the shoe. The bottom is stamped "W" which stands for "worn." Purchased at a sale.   Built on the 5 last.   DROP 125->110
Lightly worn SNS Herning Roentgen Sweater in grey. 100% wool. Tagged size M but fits size S or slim M - see measurements. It's pretty stretchy. Really nice fit but I have too many sweaters.   Pit to pit - 18.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 16.5  Sleeve - 25  Length - 26.5   DROP 140->120
Brand new condition. Size 4/US small. Fits medium as well, as Schneider fits slightly relaxed. 100% cotton. Made in Belgium. Blue and gray check pattern. Shawl collar.   chest width - 21"  shoulders width - 17"  sleeve length - 26.4"  body length - 26.6"   Feel free to ask questions.   DROP 100->90
I tried on Y4 today seems to fit tts. The sleeves are slim and body slightly long
Benes it's on the marketplace.
That's beautiful man. Gorgeous colour and subtle pattern. Would grab it if it was in my size.
 Jackets are usually 300 if I recall.
Hey guys, I have a few questions about pants that I hope someone can answer.   1. How do you get pants hemmed/cuffed with little to no break to drape nicely as in this photo (and many other photos from the WAYWT Menswear thread)?       Whenever I do it it ends up looking like this.     Second question, if I hem my pants to a length with no break, often when I'm sitting down, they will ride up the leg and sometimes my bare skin ends up showing because I don't...
Doing proxies for W+H sample sale limited spots though pm me if you want me to check for something.
UPS sucks.