or Connect

Posts by mythage

Lightweight cardigan from F/W 09 (I think! Not certain.) up for sale. Gently worn (maybe 4-5 times) and sits in my wardrobe most of the time. In excellent condition. Fit is true to size. Could work for a true small, or even xs. Will not fit medium or slim medium.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 19 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 15.5 inches Shoulder to sleeve: 24.5 inches Length from bottom of collar: 24 inches   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no...
Up for sale is a mint condition, gently worn wheat coloured terry blazer from Wings + Horns's Summer 2010 collection. Great for spring and summer. Size is M but definitely fits slim, would fit a size S better.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 19.5 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Shoulder to sleeve: 24.5 inches Length from bottom of collar: 25.5 inches   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible...
Great piece from Wings + Horns S/S 2010 collection. This piece is gently used, pretty much no signs of wear at all. Although it's marked M, it fits slim and would fit a size S as well.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5 inches Shoulder to sleeve: 25.5 inches Length from bottom of collar: 26 inches   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise....
Awesome twill chinos from Rogue Territory. Olive and size 31. BNWOT - only tried on, had tags taken off however. Never left the house.   See image for measurements.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barbour-beacon-herringbone-jacket-502206001.html?index=48&cgid=men   Someone should buy this
PM'd
Up for grabs is a gently worn SNS Herning Stark in concrete colourway, size medium. From this past season (F/W2012), this is the shorter version of the stark. Incredibly hard to find in this colour and size now so don't sleep on this one. Fit is TTS, a bit slim.   Condition is mint, 9/10. Worn about 10 times.     I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for...
Looks to be much stronger than last f/w season. At 50% off I won't mind picking up a few of these outerwear pieces
Up for grabs is an awesome Maison Martin Margiela cardigan from a few winters back. In a considerable & chunky knit, really interesting pattern, almost digital camo. Really sophisticated & eye catching with button closure and rollable neck. If you're reading this, you know how great Margiela knitwear is. Retailed for around $800 if memory serves, get it here for much less. In great shape, made in Italy.   Tagged size medium / 48 & fits true to size.   I got this...
Up for grabs is a Wings + Horns Devil Utility Jacket from previous S/S season (I believe 2011) in size small, black. Fit is TTS. Japanese made, awesome jacket, don't pass this one up!   Pretty much BNWOT since I only wore it about twice after I bought it.   Asking $250 Canadian dollars shipped.   Measurements coming soon... but fit is TTS.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package...