or Connect

Posts by mythage

Barbour Souter jacket in size small.   Fit is true to size, black colour.  GORETEX shell. Weatherproof.   Lined.   Pit to pit 21.5  Raglan shoulders  Length 32   DROP 220->200
Selling a gently worn Nanamica Cruiser jacket. This guy is absolutely gorgeous and 100% waterproof. The goretex is substantial and you can run the jacket under a hose and still be dry. It shakes off the water.   It has goretex lining as well and a subtle Grey glenplaid pattern on the inside of the hood. Tagged size medium but could fit small or medium. I usually wear small but took a medium as the small was too tight for me. The medium is roomy and comfortable to...
Barbour Souter jacket in size small.   Fit is true to size, black colour.  GORETEX shell. Weatherproof.   Lined.   Pit to pit 21.5  Raglan shoulders  Length 32   DROP 220->200
Lightly worn Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black.   Size 8.5E. See photos for condition.   Not sure if they are first or seconds quality but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the shoe. The bottom is stamped "W" which stands for "worn." Purchased at a sale.   Built on the 5 last.   DROP 125->110
Lightly worn SNS Herning Roentgen Sweater in grey. 100% wool. Tagged size M but fits size S or slim M - see measurements. It's pretty stretchy. Really nice fit but I have too many sweaters.   Pit to pit - 18.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 16.5  Sleeve - 25  Length - 26.5   DROP 140->120
Brand new condition. Size 4/US small. Fits medium as well, as Schneider fits slightly relaxed. 100% cotton. Made in Belgium. Blue and gray check pattern. Shawl collar.   chest width - 21"  shoulders width - 17"  sleeve length - 26.4"  body length - 26.6"   Feel free to ask questions.   DROP 100->90
I tried on Y4 today seems to fit tts. The sleeves are slim and body slightly long
Benes it's on the marketplace.
That's beautiful man. Gorgeous colour and subtle pattern. Would grab it if it was in my size.
 Jackets are usually 300 if I recall.