or Connect

Posts by mythage

Seems like a pretty plain & basic piece. Always like wool/alpaca blends though. Honestly I'd just buy uniqlo lol usually when I get schneider it's for nicer fabrics/colour or design
Great price for a good jacket but their sizing is all over the place. Size 5 is technically a Japanese L I guess but the measurements look closer to a medium, other than the 26 in length which resembles a large Mr porter recommends sizing up 1 or 2 depending on the jacket for blackmeans
Do people size up on the uniqlo U stuff? I sized up on my uniqlo lemaire from last season
Thanks Bry & Noob for the replies. I picked up one in medium and one in small, gonna see which one suits me better.
Kolor coat looks great but I remember that coat had a weird bit in the back
Did people size up for film coat? Shoulders seem tiny 15.75" for size 4
Frank Leder dark blue check wool shirt from FW15. Tagged size small, made in Germany. Beautiful, subtle check pattern. One of the best from the last season.   Worn once, in excellent to new condition.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Shoulder to shoulder 17  Pit to pit 21  Shoulder to sleeves 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar 30.5   True to size, fits a size small.  100% wool.
Stephan Schneider navy shirt in size 4.   New without tags, only tried on.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 19.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 17  Shoulder to sleeve - 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar - 28.5   True to size, fits size small. Slim fit.   $100->$80   Price is shipped & tracked through Canada Post.
Wings + Horns white leather mid top sneakers. Ripple sole, leather laces. Brand new in box.   Size 42, fits size 9.   $275->$250   Price is tracked & shipped through Canada Post.
Epaulet Spread Collar shirt in size small, white. Cotton.   Worn and washed a couple of times, hung dry. There is some wear and tear with the shirt, overall 7.5/10 condition.   Approx. Measurements (inches): Pit to pit: 20 Shoulder to shoulder: 17 Shoulder to sleeve: 25 Back length from bottom of collar: 29.25   $40->$35   Fits true to size.