or Connect

Posts by mythage

Brand new without tags. Never worn.   The five digit style number is A9191 from AW14.   36R and unaltered. This jacket is part of a suit. The listing is for the suit jacket only.   From the J.Crew website -   Timeless, versatile and seriously stylish, the Ludlow will quickly become the foundation of your suiting wardrobe. This jacket is made with traditional glen plaid wool woven by England's Abraham Moon. Glen plaid wool has been a staple of Britain's best-dressed...
Brand new without box Allen Edmonds 6th Avenue. These are the derbies sold by Nordstrom exclusively.    They are first quality shoes.   Colour is brown.   Size is 8.5EEE. Fits very similar to 8.5E in Allen Edmonds 5 last (my usual size). I do not know what last these come in.   Shipping from Canada - price includes shipping and tracking.
Can anyone who has ordered from the boutique comment on the courier they use and the taxes/duties you were hit with?
Couple more thanks to sales season...   SS Sonchus from FW14 CP   Wings + Horns x Danner Forest Height II
 Here you go.
 How long do they typically take to respond? Never got a response from my inquiry wondering if it landed in spam
^ There is a great fit pic of the Score coat worn several different ways by a member in this thread, sometime ago just search "score" in the thread.
 So the coat was available but they chose not to ship it? Such bs
  Couldn't resist, grabbed the memory coat.
 Ditto - if someone wants to part with the size 4 I'd like to grab it.