or Connect

Posts by mythage

BNWOT UNIQLO Creneck Fair Isle Sweater. Blue/grey, size S. Immaculate condition, never worn, only tried on.   ​I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada   Thanks for looking and PM any questions!
Up for grabs is a gently worn (worn once) N.O.UN Green Plaid Chore Coat in size 2 which is a Japanese M or American S.   For more info on this Japanese brand visit: http://mamborama.co.jp/noun/   Measurements:   Pit to pit - 20 Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5 Shoulder to sleeve - 24.5 Length from bottom of collar - 25   ​I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included...
BNWT Classic Buckle Belt in Black - size 34. Good for someone with 32-33 waist.   ​I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada   Thanks for looking and PM any questions!
Only worn twice. Got a new watch so don't need this guy anymore.   Quartz movement Stainless steel case Silver dial Brown leather strap Water-resistant to 30 m (100 feet)   ​I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada   Thanks for looking and PM any questions!
BNWT Purple Knit tie from Saks 5th Avenue. A great fall colour. 100% silk.   The tie is about 59 inches long and 2.5 inches across at widest point.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
HM x MMM Side-zips. Topy professionally applied since day one. Worn out only two times. Fit is true to size!   Only caveat: the sole is slightly loose on one of the shoes and I'm too lazy to take it to a cobbler. It is an easy fix, however. See photo.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any...
Gear up for autumn and winter, gentlemen! Up for grabs is a pair of gently used (worn twice) navy shearing gloves from Saks 5th Avenue.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
Up for grabs are three very gently used oxford button down shirts. 1. Gitman Vintage F/W Blackwatch. Point collar, worn 2-3 times, condition 9/10. Size medium but fits a small. This is the fabric and pattern that everyone loved when it first came out. $90 Pit to pit - 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder - 17 inches Shoulder to sleeve - 24 inches Length from bottom of collar - 28 inches 2. Naked and Famous slim blue OCBD. Worn once. Condition is 9.5/10. Size small and fits...
Selling a BNWT pair of Island Slipper navy suede flip flops in size 10. Made in Hawaii. Really soft and comfortable, pretty bummed they don't fit me. Made in Hawaii. These are the best flip flops out there.   Fit is true to size. Half size, size down.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any...