or Connect

Posts by mythage

Selling this bag that I bought from here a few weeks ago. Doesn't work for me. From the original posting:   "Lightly worn No. 236 Schoolboy Satchel from BILLYKIRK. Only used a little for carrying documents/iPad to and from class last year in grad school. Leather divider inside separates bag into two separate compartments. Adjustable shoulder strap with all brass hanrdware. Hand-burnished and edged. 14" x 5" x 10". Still in really good condition. This leather is buttery...
Bought this from a guy on here. Condition is 9/10. These are really rare, this is the 2008 version.   Looking for $230 + shipping, first come first serve.   Shoulders - 16 inches Pit to pit - 17.5 Length - 24.5 Sleeve - 24
Bought this from a guy on here. Condition is 9/10. These are really rare, this is the 2008 version.   Looking for $250 + shipping, first come first serve.
Selling two Wings + Horns oxfords from F/W12 and one Epaulet dress shirt with a spread (Cutaway?) collar.   1. Wings Horns Green Oxford - worn and washed about 3 times.   2. Wings Horns Blue Oxford - worn and washed once.   3. Epaulet Green Gingham - worn and washed once.   $50 each. All fit true to size.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for...
Up for grabs are two pairs of Allen Edmonds dress shoes. Both are in the 5 last. Both are SECONDS, gently used.   1. Allen Edmonds Strands in Walnut - 8.5D Purchased about 2 years ago, worn about half a dozen times. There's a small nick on one of the shoes, that is the only flaw I can identify and that's why they're seconds. Leather sole. LOTS of life left.   2. Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Park Avenues in Burnished Brown - 8.5D   Purchased about a year ago,...
Brand new never worn OSB Camp boots in brown, size 8. I've lost the box. Should fit either an 8 or 8.5.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
BNWT Wings + Horns Slim Raw denim in size 30, indigo colour.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
Up for sale is a gently used Wood & Faulk Carpenter Bag - 16 inches.   See here for more info: http://woodandfaulk.bigcartel.com/product/deluxe-16   Only thing is, I've lost the strap. Bag is in 9/10 condition.   Price is shipped CONUS.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
BNWT pair of 2 year wash slim fit jeans from Wings + Horns, size 31, indigo. $90   Waist - 16.5 inches Inseam - 34 inches   Fit from what I can tell is roughly TTS. Will probably stretch a bit.   BNWT Wings + Horns Slim Raw denim in size 30, indigo colour.   $115 for each pair.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada   Thanks for...
BNWT pair of 2 year wash slim fit jeans from Wings + Horns.   Waist - 17 inches Inseam - 34 inches   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada   Thanks for looking and PM any questions!