or Connect

Posts by mythage

Common Projects leather derbies with crepe soles. Colour is Bordeaux (brown with a hint of burgundy) and size is 41. Excellent condition, worn only once.   Comes with box, laces, and bag. Box is slightly damaged (received it that way).   Price is tracked and shipped, thanks for looking!
Common Projects dress chukkas from a few seasons back (FW 11 or 12 maybe). Colour is grey and size is 41. Brand new.   Only tried on indoors. Does not come with Common Projects box, laces, or bag, I've lost them.   Price is shipped and tracked. Thanks for looking!
Filson for J.Crew Original Briefcase (256). Lightly used and in great condition, the bag is made of heavy navy & green twill.   Please refer to photos for condition.   One slight blemish at the bottom of the bag when I dropped it once on concrete. It's merely cosmetic.   Price is shipped and tracked. Thanks for looking!
Filson for J.Crew Original Briefcase (256). Lightly used and in great condition, the bag is made of heavy navy & green twill.   Please refer to photos for condition.   One slight blemish at the bottom of the bag when I dropped it once on concrete. It's merely cosmetic.   Price is shipped and tracked. Thanks for looking!
^ No it is not on the merino. Correct me if I'm wrong.   Question out to you guys do you guys actually hand wash the cotton SS shirts or do you just machine wash em
https://www.groiled.com/listings/522396-Stephan-Schneider-Stephan-Schneider-Merino-Coat-V-AW11   Ridiculous price
I guess people have different tolerance. Most of the Schneider knits I own with mohair blended in can get pretty itchy esp at the neck if you're not wearing a collared shirt.
^ Same here. I don't wear raw denim because I just can't stand breaking them in. I also don't like scarves, sweaters, and wool pants that are crazy itchy or shoes that are uncomfortable etc.
 I also have these sentiments. On top of fit, I've slowly realized over years of experimentation and buying that certain aesthetics and brands just don't really work for me. I've fallen into the trap of buying something that looks cool in a lookbook or on the model way too many times. Nowadays, my senses have matured to the point where I can actually pass on pieces that look really cool but don't fit into my aesthetic. There are always pieces that are intrinsically...
Stanley, I'm with you. I'm pretty averse to accumulating too many pieces because I always remind myself that there's no way everything will get wear regularly. Even if I only have 14 sweaters (I have more than that at the moment and I'm trying to trim down) and wear a different one each day of the week on a two week rotation, one sweater will only see a couple of wears per year. The rest of the time it's just collecting dust and not in use, which to me is a waste.