or Connect

Posts by mythage

TOJ Minimalist Double Rider in Black Lamb   This gorgeous jacket is in excellent condition and the leather has already been broken in. The tag has been removed. I’m looking for $450 $425 shipped.   Measurements:   shoulders 17.1 chest (pit-to-pit) 20" midsection 18.5 waist 17.5 body length, front 26.4 body length, back 24 sleeve length, from shoulder 26 sleeve width @ pit 9 sleeve width @ elbow...
Selling two pairs of shoes that ended up being too small for me:   1.       Quoddy Suede Blucher in Mushroom – 8.5   Brand new in box. Too small for me, guess I need a 9. Great summer shoes. Looking for $160 shipped. Comes with Quoddy shoebag.   2.       Allen Edmonds Malvern Chukka in Brown – 8.5D   Worn 2-3 times but in excellent condition. Too small for me as well. Shoe trees not included. Looking for $150 $130 shipped.   Shipping costs are...
Fall weather is upon us and I’m selling a few coats that I no longer need.   1.       Engineered Garments Irving Jacket – M, Grey   The jacket is in fantastic condition, but it’s a little too big for me. Asking $220 shipped.   Pit to Pit – 20 Shoulder to Shoulder – 18 Length – 28.5 Sleeve – 25.5   2.       Engineered Garments Shawl Collar Shirt Jacket – M, Black, 100% cotton   This jacket is from a few seasons back. It fits a little too big on...
Selling a pair of Epaulet's well-known rivet chinos. These are size 31, Navy, gently used. Always washed on gentle cold cycle and hung dry. These chinos are the old iteration with the signature metal rivet.   Looking for $90 shipped.   Shipping costs are included in the prices. I ship via Canada Post to U.S. and Canada only. Buyers are responsible for the package as I will not ship with tracking number unless the cost is covered by the buyer. I’ve bought and sold...
Thanks for this! Copped a hoodie
$100 per pair for seconds? When was this and is the promotion still on?
These are nice! But don't ask for gift payment or you might get fined.   Edit: will you be getting any slim fit ones?
Does anyone know a place in Vancouver where I can buy/try on the brands of glasses that are recommended in this thread?
^ Looks good man. Makes me want to try the PS.
I read most of the posts in this thread and have a simple question. I have sold a few things on the forum and deleted the prices after they were sold. I won't do that anymore, but should I go back and edit all those (now closed) listings or is it ok to leave them as is?