or Connect

Posts by mythage

if anyone can proxy this for me in navy and charcoal/grey i'd be much obliged   http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-tasmanian-wool-blended-slim-fit-jacket/070825-04   send me a pm, thanks
nice fit dbear.
thanks for the response. will have to think over the size S... torso felt really constricted if my arms were lifted in, say, a driving position. think that will get better over time or no? i was wearing a tshirt and a thin sweater
anyone know if the research bomber from f/w11 stretches? tried on a small at the sample sale and was good fit but real tight in the chest/shoulder area (esp if i lift my arms)
anyone have a fit pic of the biker jacket from this season?
EDIT: Price reduced to $120 from $140   Just got this so it's pretty much BNWOT. Worn outside once. Decided I need a S.   It's navy, 95% cotton 5% poly. Made in Canada. The material is heavy, warm, intended to be a f/w piece.   I can cover standard shipping but international buyers need to pay for their own tracking.   Measurements:   Pit to pit - 20 Shoulder to shoulder - 18 Sleeves - 25 Length - 26   Thanks for looking.
BNWOT. Shipping from Canada, international buyers please cover tracking costs. I can cover normal shipping. Thanks for looking.
Bought from another user here, too big for me. Probably fits a size 38 well. Mint condition has been worn probably once or twice.   Measurements   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Sleeves from shoulder: 23 inches Length from bottom of collar: 31 inches   I'm looking for $150 + shipping.   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $20. Shipping to USA without tracking is $20, at the risk of the buyer. I have shipped...
Bought off a user here but too tight for me... asking what I paid.   Shipping from Canada. International buyers please cover tracking at your own cost. I can cover standard shipping. Thanks for looking.