or Connect

Posts by mythage

Looking to buy Unis Gio chinos in any colour except grey in size 31. PM me, thanks!
  +1 would like to know as well
Anyone know what colours the ocbd will be offered in?
Just got a pair of Common Projects Washed Leather Chukkas in size 42 and they are too big for me. I'm looking to size down and trade for the same pair of shoes in size 41.   As seen here: http://www.mrporter.com/product/166588   Mine have been worn outside 3-4 times and are in excellent condition, would be great if yours was the same. Will entertain monetary offers or other cool looking CP shoes in 41 but would rather trade for the same pair.   Thanks!
Bought these from another member here and they are just a tad big on me, I need a 30 or 29. They are worn but in great shape, pretty much no fading at all.    Check out his thread for more photos: http://www.styleforum.net/t/306915/sz-31-naked-famous-weird-guy-in-grey-selvedge   Asking what I paid, $50.   Shipping costs are included in the prices. I ship via Canada Post to U.S. and Canada only. Buyers are responsible for the package as I will not ship with...
Selling BNWT APC New Standards in Indigo, size 30.   Asking $120 shipped.     Shipping costs are included in the prices. I ship via Canada Post to U.S. and Canada only. Buyers are responsible for the package as I will not ship with tracking number unless the cost is covered by the buyer. I’ve bought and sold many items here before without problem. Shipping in Canada comes with free tracking.
Selling off my gently used grey supergas sneakers in size 42. Worn 3 times outside, they're a little small for me.    Asking $50 $35 shipped.   Shipping costs are included in the prices. I ship via Canada Post to U.S. and Canada only. Buyers are responsible for the package as I will not ship with tracking number unless the cost is covered by the buyer. I’ve bought and sold many items here before without problem. Shipping in Canada comes with free tracking.
Selling off my pair of gently used (worn twice) Epaulet x Staple rivet chinos in size 32. They fit slim so they would fit someone who usually wears 31 in Epaulet, as I do.   Asking $90 shipped.     Shipping costs are included in the prices. I ship via Canada Post to U.S. and Canada only. Buyers are responsible for the package as I will not ship with tracking number unless the cost is covered by the buyer. I’ve bought and sold many items here before without...
Up for sale are two gently worn Wings + Horns hoodies in fantastic condition. Asking $90 each for them, shipped. They were only hung for photos, always folded in my wardrobe.   1. Light grey in size M   2. Dark grey in size S     Shipping costs are included in the prices. I ship via Canada Post to U.S. and Canada only. Buyers are responsible for the package as I will not ship with tracking number unless the cost is covered by the buyer. I’ve bought and sold...
anyone interested in proxying the beige cotton peacoat in S to canada please pm me