or Connect

Posts by mythage

when you say "well" do you mean slim?
buying some shit for my girlfriend anyone know womens' stuff tend to be tts? or size up? she wears M in asian uniqlo size   specifically looking at this sweater: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/women-jacquard-cardigan-long-sleeve/069935-08-005
does the webstore carry t-000 jeans?
Thanks for the replies all!
Alright guys could use some sizing help. Just bought a pair of PS in size 29 (sized down 2, I wear 31 usually) and I can barely pull them on. Definitely cannot get them to button up, the buttons can barely reach one another.   Should I buy a pair of size 30 instead or will this one eventually stretch to fit? Thanks in advance.
Partly structured, purchased here from a member but does not fit me well. Fits slim.   Measurements:     Shoulders: 16.75" Pit-To-Pit: 18" Lapel Width: 3" at widest point Length (back of collar to hem): 27.5" Sleeves: 25.5"
Selling off four gently used UNIQLO shirts, all washed in cold water and hung dry. Two button-downs from the most recent summer collection and two long sleeve crew necks from the current fall collection. All four pieces were purchased in Shanghai.   EDIT: Added a grey OCBD - $25   1. Blue gingham BD $30 2. Grey gingham BD $30 3. Beige crew neck $25 4. Navy crew neck $25
Bought this here from Renalan and after much debate I decided that it is too big for me. Wore it out once after I received it, I think he worn it out once too. The leather has yet to be broken in. It's a stock 48 with modifications to the sleeve at elbow, I believe.   Comes with detachable shearing collar.   Measurements:    shoulders 17.7" chest (pit-to-pit) 21.5" midsection 19.5" waist 19.0" body length, front 23.0" body length, back...
Picked this up recently but does not fit me well so it has to go.   Brand new with tags.
Must be the lighting, I bought that one used here and the buyer listed it as Navy overdye