or Connect

Posts by mythage

awesome fit ^
I have broader shoulders and long arms and take a S in the older season GBVs and current Epaulet stuff. most GBV shirts are a little short for me in sleeve length   I prefer epaulet for reasons slack mentioned
If anybody picked up a tan 256 or 257 from the Brooks Brothers sale earlier today and end up not liking it I will take it off your hands. Please PM, thanks
who copped the last ervell baseball knit jacket from barney's 
  Same here but in size S.   Edit: if anyone nabbed a size S (not sure if there were any) from the sale and it doesn't fit or whatever, PM me and I'll take it off your hands
Same here.
how long are the belts on sale for? and how do I order?
January. 40-50% off
All Amok questions:   I own a pair of Amoks in brown suede, purchased last summer. They do squeak, but after a while it's not really noticeable. I sized same in Amok as shoes in 5 last (PA, Strand, etc.)   Hope that helps.
Found the rakuten link if anyone needs more sizing help. Model is roughly 140lbs and 5'5 and wears a size S. Wondering if I should size up to M since I'm 5'11 and 155 lbs... roughly same proportions but taller. Now I'm torn!   http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ringjacket1954/10000102/