or Connect

Posts by mythage

Those look awesome dude, but the toe box seems flatter than my pair?
How much are they retail?
go air out the drama somewhere else please
Update: 7.5D GONE!   Selling two pairs of BNIB Red Wing Heritage Moc Style Boots.   1. Red Wing Briar Oil Slick Leather Moc Toe Boots in size 7.5D (style 8138 - 1st pic)   2. Red Wing Java Muleskinner Moc Toe Boots in size 8D (style 8878 - 2nd pic)   Looking for $150 each plus shipping to CONUS or Canada.   Take the last pair for $150 shipped!!   Shipping to CONUS will be $15 with tracking Shipping to Canada will be $25 via Priority...
  Thanks for that, picked up the cardi
Bought this from Boylston and really dig it. Not sure if I want to sell but need some funds right now for other purchases. Size M but size up from your usual size since it's japanese.   Asking $150 plus shipping   Please make payment in $CAD   Shipping to Canada is $15 Shipping to USA is $15 without tracking and $25 with tracking   Thanks for looking 
edit: WANT THIS THING GONE -- TAKING OFFERS   Selling a BNWT Alpha Industries Japan M65 jacket in Black, size M. Fits slim, this would fit like an American small. Size up one. It's a jersey material. Bought this from Boylston but really don't need it.   Priced to move!!   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Length from bottom of collar: 25 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 24 inches   I ship via Canada Post to USA...
Up for sale is a BNWOT Pointer Chore Coat in Duck, size S. Pretty much new since I wore it out only once for about an hour on an errand run. Fits true to size.   Looking for $100 $75 shipped.   Please make payment in $CAD   Thanks for looking.
Purchased last season and worn sparingly. In excellent condition, fits TTS. Good for layering in the winter or just over a shirt.   Asking $150 $130 shipped. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 21 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 30 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 25 inches     I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package...
Up for sale is a very gently used Barbour x Tokito limited edition quilted shirt jacket in green with suede details. Very awesome piece, size M. Fits true to size but slim. Size up if you want to layer.   Asking $250 plus shipping.   Shipping to Canada is $15. Shipping to USA is $15 without tracking and $25 with tracking.   Thanks for looking.