or Connect

Posts by mythage

Up for sale is a BNWOT Gitman Vintage Tattersall Oxford Button Down shirt in size medium. Fits true to size.   I'm looking for $70 $60 + shipping.   Please make payment in $CAD   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $10 Shipping to USA without tracking is $10, at the risk of the buyer. I have shipped many packages to the USA and have never had a problem. Shipping to USA with tracking is $20, if you want ease of mind.   Please PM me if you have any...
Bought from another user here, too big for me. Probably fits a size 38 well. Mint condition has been worn probably once or twice.   Measurements   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Sleeves from shoulder: 23 inches Length from bottom of collar: 31 inches   I'm looking for $150 + shipping.   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $20. Shipping to USA without tracking is $20, at the risk of the buyer. I have shipped...
Up for sale is a very gently used UU Rider's Jacket from the summer in medium, black colour. Fits TTS but slim. It shows almost no signs of wear.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 24 inches  Sleeve from shoulder: 25 inches   I am looking for $70 $60 shipped. Please make payment in $CAD   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is...
Up for sale is the Wings + Horns down jacket everyone knows and loves. This one was worn for a season and is in great shape. Fits TTS, size up if you want to layer. Slim fit.   Measurements: Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 26 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 24 inches I'm looking for $300 + shipping.   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $20. Shipping to USA without tracking is $20, at the risk of the...
awesome fit ^
I have broader shoulders and long arms and take a S in the older season GBVs and current Epaulet stuff. most GBV shirts are a little short for me in sleeve length   I prefer epaulet for reasons slack mentioned
If anybody picked up a tan 256 or 257 from the Brooks Brothers sale earlier today and end up not liking it I will take it off your hands. Please PM, thanks
who copped the last ervell baseball knit jacket from barney's 
  Same here but in size S.   Edit: if anyone nabbed a size S (not sure if there were any) from the sale and it doesn't fit or whatever, PM me and I'll take it off your hands
Same here.