or Connect

Posts by mythage

Up for grabs is a like new scarf from White Mountaineering.   I am looking for $75 + shipping.   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $10 Shipping to USA without tracking is $10, at the risk of the buyer. I have shipped many packages to the USA and have never had a problem. Shipping to USA with tracking is $20, if you want ease of mind.   Please PM me if you have any questions. I accept PayPal only, payment in Canadian dollars (CAD).
Up for grabs is a pair of used Allen Edmonds 5th Avenues in black, size 8.5D. They are used but have plenty of life in them. They are first quality and can be recrafted. The 5th Avenue is a very popular model, don't miss the chance to grab a pair at a great price. The shoes are on the 5 last.   Note: shoes do not ship with box. These have always had shoe trees in them but I took them out at the time of photo since they do not ship with shoe trees.   I am looking...
Up for grabs is a lightly worn Wings + Horns Chambray Lined Mac jacket in navy and size medium. Fits true to size. It's from the S/S 2012 collection. Worn lightly, I would rate it 9/10 condition.   I'm looking for $175 $150 $140 shipped. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 21 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 31.5 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 24 inches   I ship via Canada Post to...
Up for sale is a BNWOT Gitman Vintage Tattersall Oxford Button Down shirt in size medium. Fits true to size.   I'm looking for $70 $60 + shipping.   Please make payment in $CAD   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $10 Shipping to USA without tracking is $10, at the risk of the buyer. I have shipped many packages to the USA and have never had a problem. Shipping to USA with tracking is $20, if you want ease of mind.   Please PM me if you have any...
Bought from another user here, too big for me. Probably fits a size 38 well. Mint condition has been worn probably once or twice.   Measurements   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Sleeves from shoulder: 23 inches Length from bottom of collar: 31 inches   I'm looking for $150 + shipping.   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $20. Shipping to USA without tracking is $20, at the risk of the buyer. I have shipped...
Up for sale is a very gently used UU Rider's Jacket from the summer in medium, black colour. Fits TTS but slim. It shows almost no signs of wear.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 24 inches  Sleeve from shoulder: 25 inches   I am looking for $70 $60 shipped. Please make payment in $CAD   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is...
Up for sale is the Wings + Horns down jacket everyone knows and loves. This one was worn for a season and is in great shape. Fits TTS, size up if you want to layer. Slim fit.   Measurements: Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 26 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 24 inches I'm looking for $300 + shipping.   Shipping to Canada with tracking is $20. Shipping to USA without tracking is $20, at the risk of the...
awesome fit ^
I have broader shoulders and long arms and take a S in the older season GBVs and current Epaulet stuff. most GBV shirts are a little short for me in sleeve length   I prefer epaulet for reasons slack mentioned
If anybody picked up a tan 256 or 257 from the Brooks Brothers sale earlier today and end up not liking it I will take it off your hands. Please PM, thanks