Posts by mythage

Stephan Schneider Topcoat from AW13 (At Both Ends). Beautiful navy colour with emerald undertones. Heavy topcoat, 100% wool. Brand new without tags.   Size 4 but in my opinion this piece fits large. It will accommodate someone slim medium to a medium. I usually wear size 4 and it was too big for me.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 22  Shoulder to shoulder - 18  Sleeves - 27  Back length from bottom of collar - 35.5   Price is shipped and tracked...
Hey Kyle are you able to layer a lot under the Leder greatcoat? Does it fit pretty snug?
I'm behooved idk about you guys
Haha I had the exact same line of thinking. "Do I really need this, even though it's a great deal for a great piece? Already have a million topcoats" and then when I decided to go grab it it was gone
^ missed a size 48 earlier this week for a steal :(
Suspension Point preorders are up   http://suspensionpoint.ca/fw17-ss-pre-order
I am so ridiculously excited that the shadow pattern from Frozen Waves is coming back for this season of Schneider
My god the fabrics are amazing this season.
Does anyone have any experience with sizing the Buttero Brunello side zips? Sent no man a couple of messages but they must be busy with pre-order season.
@jet probably within 2 days usually.   @panthermodern canvas jacket looks pretty good but I actually think you could size down, I think it's intended to be more cropped. Still works though, almost a lemaire vibe