or Connect

Posts by mythage

EDIT: WANT THIS THING GONE. SEND ME OFFERS!   BNWT Patrik Ervell Medic Coat in the hard-to-find size S and navy colourway. Looking for $350 $325 $300 $260 shipped CONUS.   Please message for details, measurements are in pictures.   Please make payment in $CAD   - Made from 100% cotton canvas with waxed waterproofing treatment to exterior. Imported from Italy. - 100% cotton body lining, 100% silk sleeve lining - Made in USA   Thanks for looking.
From my experience W+H pieces (especially outerwear) have buttons that fall off almost immediately after purchase
Yep the legendary broker fee. Sorry bud
Don't think those are custom fees. UPS is stupid as hell it's most likely 'transaction' or 'processing' fees
110lbs? lol xs
I usually take S in shirts, S or M in sweaters, and S in jackets. It's pretty all over the place for me depending on the collection. Depends on what kind of fit you like
Looking to buy Gant Rugger shirts in the Hugger fit, preferably solid colours in size S. Hit me up if you have some for sale.
Got these from the Wolf vs Goat fire sale, I paid $45 for each pair and they are awesome pants. Unfortunately, they don't fit me well so selling them for $45 + $10 shipping per pair. I can combine shipping if you buy both.   BRAND NEW. No tags.   Shipping to Canada includes tracking, U.S. please add extra.   Thanks, message if interested.   More information and measurements on the...
Justin Chinos 31 in Khaki and Navy - $55 each just looking to get back what I paid   PM if interested
  Just got my Justin chinos in 31 - I sized TTS. Waist is tight and crotch very tight so I share your experience