or Connect

Posts by mythage

Thanks. Just copped an olive one in size S  excited!
How did people size on the UU down jacket? TTS or size up?
  Only works on S/S stuff, I think.
Selling a pair of gently used Red Wing Chukkas in 8.5d and brown. It's the 3141 style. I'd say condition is 8.5/10, lots of life left in these.   Selling for $100 + shipping. Please make payment in $CAD   Shipping to Canada is $15 To the states is $25   Please make payment in $CAD   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
Have a pair of the Paxton and can attest to its quality. Really love these frames!
BNWOT (actually I have the tag, it's just cut off and in the pocket of the jacket) Patrik Ervell Baseball Jacket in M and khaki. For reference I'm 160lbs and 5'11 and it fits well. It's not a slim fit, it's a cropped classic fit jacket.   Please message for details or check the following website: http://www.shopneighbour.com/blogs/news/6052792-neighbour-features-eleven   Looking for $250 $225 $200 shipped. Please make payment in...
Concrete all the way
Gently used Naked and Famous slim terry cardigan in speckled grey and size M for sale. Condition is 9/10, worn sparingly.   Looking for $100 $80 $60 shipped OBO. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 24 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 24 inches   Featured here on well spent: http://well-spent.com/2011/03/17/naked-famous-slim-cardigan/   I ship via Canada...
Very gently used S.N.S. Herning Version cardigan for sale, in navy and size M. Bought new and worn probably twice. Fits TTS, slim.   Looking for $120 $100 shipped condition is 10/10 pretty much. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 18.5 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 15.5 Length: 27 inches Sleeves from shoulder: 24 inches   I ship via Canada Post with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package...