or Connect

Posts by mythage

BNWOT (actually I have the tag, it's just cut off and in the pocket of the jacket) Patrik Ervell Baseball Jacket in M and khaki. For reference I'm 160lbs and 5'11 and it fits well. It's not a slim fit, it's a cropped classic fit jacket.   Please message for details or check the following website: http://www.shopneighbour.com/blogs/news/6052792-neighbour-features-eleven   Looking for $250 $225 $200 shipped. Please make payment in...
Concrete all the way
Gently used Naked and Famous slim terry cardigan in speckled grey and size M for sale. Condition is 9/10, worn sparingly.   Looking for $100 $80 $60 shipped OBO. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Length from bottom of collar: 24 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 24 inches   Featured here on well spent: http://well-spent.com/2011/03/17/naked-famous-slim-cardigan/   I ship via Canada...
Very gently used S.N.S. Herning Version cardigan for sale, in navy and size M. Bought new and worn probably twice. Fits TTS, slim.   Looking for $120 $100 shipped condition is 10/10 pretty much. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 18.5 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 15.5 Length: 27 inches Sleeves from shoulder: 24 inches   I ship via Canada Post with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package...
  your assumption is correct i think veilance is the highest line
  Post a fit pic 
  arcteryx has different lines but the good ones are made in Canada to my knowledge
Price adjusted. Wasn't aware of the retail price since I bought this bnwt from another member. anyway next time you can use the pm function, that's why it's there
For sale is a TOJ A-2 Bomber 2011 in Brown Lamb and stock 46.   Consult pics for measurements. I'd say this would fit someone with a 36-37 chest and 5'5-5'9 height.   Worn but good condition, I'd say 8/10. One button that attaches the shearling is loose but otherwise no noticeable imperfections.   Looking for $550 $525 $500 shipped to CONUS or Canada.   Please make payment in $CAD   Please PM, thanks for looking.
Very gently used S.N.S. Herning Fisherman Full-zip cardigan for sale, in Indigo Melange and size S. Bought from Indigo and Cotton about a year ago and worn less than 5 times since then. Condition is 9.5/10. Don't think SNS has Indigo colourway this season so grab this rare piece.   Bought it on sale for about $210 and looking for $160 shipped. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Shoulder to shoulder: 19 Pit to pit: 19 Shoulder to sleeve:...