or Connect

Posts by mythage

arcteryx has different lines but the good ones are made in Canada to my knowledge
Price adjusted. Wasn't aware of the retail price since I bought this bnwt from another member. anyway next time you can use the pm function, that's why it's there
For sale is a TOJ A-2 Bomber 2011 in Brown Lamb and stock 46.   Consult pics for measurements. I'd say this would fit someone with a 36-37 chest and 5'5-5'9 height.   Worn but good condition, I'd say 8/10. One button that attaches the shearling is loose but otherwise no noticeable imperfections.   Looking for $550 $525 $500 shipped to CONUS or Canada.   Please make payment in $CAD   Please PM, thanks for looking.
Very gently used S.N.S. Herning Fisherman Full-zip cardigan for sale, in Indigo Melange and size S. Bought from Indigo and Cotton about a year ago and worn less than 5 times since then. Condition is 9.5/10. Don't think SNS has Indigo colourway this season so grab this rare piece.   Bought it on sale for about $210 and looking for $160 shipped. Please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Shoulder to shoulder: 19 Pit to pit: 19 Shoulder to sleeve:...
EDIT: WANT THIS THING GONE. SEND ME OFFERS!   BNWT Patrik Ervell Medic Coat in the hard-to-find size S and navy colourway. Looking for $350 $325 $300 $260 shipped CONUS.   Please message for details, measurements are in pictures.   Please make payment in $CAD   - Made from 100% cotton canvas with waxed waterproofing treatment to exterior. Imported from Italy. - 100% cotton body lining, 100% silk sleeve lining - Made in USA   Thanks for looking.
From my experience W+H pieces (especially outerwear) have buttons that fall off almost immediately after purchase
Yep the legendary broker fee. Sorry bud
Don't think those are custom fees. UPS is stupid as hell it's most likely 'transaction' or 'processing' fees
110lbs? lol xs
I usually take S in shirts, S or M in sweaters, and S in jackets. It's pretty all over the place for me depending on the collection. Depends on what kind of fit you like