or Connect

Posts by mythage

BNWT Patrik Ervell Field Coat in camel colour. F/W edition with removable lining. Hood can be tucked into collar. First photo is most accurate colour representation. Fits TTS.   Full disclosure: there's a barely discernible mark on the back of the jacket. See photos.   Measurements:   Pit to pit 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder 18 inches Length from bottom of collar 28.5 inches Sleeve from shoulder 25.5 inches   Priced to sell.   I ship via Canada...
How much are the field coats?
Thanks for the heads up. picked up the charcoal shawl collar knit in a size M. wish I found out earlier, would have copped a red cardi too. I have the grey version of that toggle knit and I'd say you almost want to size up... YMMV. I went tts and it fits well but a little short for my liking   edit: seriously debating the rollneck now but it's so puffy lol
Got these a while ago, worn once for an event and no longer need them. They are the popular Allen Edmonds Park Avenue oxfords but made for Brooks Brothers. The only difference is that these come with a topy'd sole. Some creasing after one wear, I'd say the shoes are 9/10.   Full disclosure: these are SECONDS bought from the Allen Edmonds factory, but I notice no discernible flaws. See photos. Does not include shoe trees, although I can clean and shine the shoes...
\Wings + Horns Military Fleece Wool Blazer in Charcoal and size small from this season (F/W2012). I really like this but don't see myself wearing it a lot so putting it up here to see if anyone is interested. Wool outer and cool cotton lining inside. Fits TTS. Condition is 9.5/10, very gently worn once or twice.   Priced to sell.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 19 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Length from bottom of collar: 26 inches Sleeve from...
More of an interest check on this one -- Wings + Horns Military Fleece Wool Blazer in Charcoal and size small from this season (F/W2012). I really like this but don't see myself wearing it a lot so putting it up here to see if anyone is interested. Wool outer and cool cotton lining inside. Fits TTS. Condition is 9.5/10, very gently worn once or twice.   Would be looking for $200 shipped, please make payments in CAD.     Measurements:   Pit to pit: 19...
Taking offers!! Prep your closet for F/W   Up for sale is a gently used Schott Car Coat. Condition is 9/10. See product description at Schott's site: http://www.schottnyc.com/products/men/carcoat/wool-car-coat.htm   I've attached a few photos - stock pictures are most accurate in colour. Colour is a dark grey. Fit pics are not mine, the actual coat pic is hung on the closet door.   Priced to sell.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 20 inches Shoulder to...
Selling off a few shirts that I don't wear anymore.    1. UNIQLO White Oxford - Small - excellent condition. Worn a few times and washed a few times. $30 shipped   2. Same as above   3. UNIQLO Grey Oxford - Asian medium (about a USA small, but sleeves shorter by about an inch) - Worn once washed once. $30 shipped   4. UNIQLO Green Premium Linen Shirt - Asian medium (about USA small size) - Worn few times washed a few times. $20 shipped   5. UNIQLO...
(New thread because I just realized the last posting was in the wrong category... sorry mods)   Selling a very gently used Epaulet Blue Shadow Dot Shirt in size S. Bought from a dude here, only tried on and never worn. He worn it probably once. So it's in pretty much 10/10 condition. Instantly sold out at Epaulet, very popular shirt, and perfect for upcoming spring summer season. Grab it here for a good discount!   Asking $110 $100 shipped, Please make payment in...
Up for sale is a BNWT Woolrich Woolen Mills P Mac Jacket from the 2012 Spring/Summer collection. The jacket is able to zip itself into a pouch which makes it the perfect traveling companion for rainy destinations. Get it here for a significant discount. Fits TTS, can layer underneath. Same jacket as the one in Norse Store here, but in navy: http://www.norsestore.com/commodity/13434   I'm looking for $170 $140 shipped. Please make payment in...