or Connect

Posts by mythage

UNIQLO +J wool blazer in navy and size medium. Fits more like a size small. Single breasted, peak lapels, double vented, fully lined. Excellent condition.   Looking for $100 shipped, please make payment in $CAD   Measurements:   Shoulder to shoulder: 16.75 inches Pit to pit: 19 inches Shoulder to cuff - 23.5 inches   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking...
  UU W+H CP
Brand new in box. Full disclosure: these are from the recent sample sale. There are no flaws with the frames.   Bennett glasses in Raven Black. Handcrafted in Japan, made of titanium. Awesome glasses. Got them as a backup pair but didn't work out for me, so grab 'em here at a steep discount.   MORE INFO (including measurements and more pictures): http://www.saltoptics.com/detail.php?id=150&pageindex=6&categoryid=1&orderby=1   $120 shipped CONUS or...
Edit: navy one sold, only grey cardigan available   For sale are two Wings + Horns shawl collar knits. Both size S, fits TTS but slim. Take your normal size, do not size down. Bought these here from another user and only tried on. They are used but are in great condition, I'd say 8.5/10. I don't know what season they are from but it's F/W.   The grey one is a cardigan (buttons all the way down) and the navy one is a pullover. Both feature shawl collars, elbow...
Deets on the jacket SVB? nice fit!
Sounds good man. I'm a total noob when it comes to tailoring so i just wanted to double check here. Thanks for the comments guys
Wondering if anyone can recommend a decent tailor to get some pants hemmed? I usually go to oakridge tailors but $15 is too expensive for my beater pants that I want to hem
  Thanks. Just copped an olive one in size S  excited!
How did people size on the UU down jacket? TTS or size up?
  Only works on S/S stuff, I think.