or Connect

Posts by mythage

Up for grabs is a Wings + Horns Devil Utility Jacket from previous S/S season (I believe 2011) in size small, black. Fit is TTS. Japanese made, awesome jacket, don't pass this one up!   Pretty much BNWOT since I only wore it about twice after I bought it.   Asking $250 Canadian dollars shipped.   Measurements coming soon... but fit is TTS.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package...
wrong thread
Selling two pairs of Common Projects shoes. Not sure which season but both relatively recent I think. First up is a BNIB, never worn pair of Common Projects Desert Chukkas in size 41, in beautiful grey suede.   Second up is a lightly worn pair of Common Projects Achilles Mids in size 41, in beautiful brown leather.   These fit large so size down one from your normal size. For reference I wear size 9 in new balance sneakers.   Looking for $200 $190 $175...
Amazing piece from the now defunct Nom de Guerre. 100% wool, great weight and great piece for winter. Really rare so don't sleep on this one. Absolutely perfect condition.   Size M but fits like a S because it's Japanese.   Measurements forthcoming.     I'm looking for $325 shipped. Please make payment in $CAD   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is...
Taking offers!!   Up for sale is a gently used (worn less than 10 times) Patrik Ervell F/W11 Cadet Coat. Wool. Awesome looking navy lapels. Typical Ervell cropped fit, great piece and now discontinued so get it here for a great price.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 19 inches Shoulders: raglan Pit to sleeve: 20 inches Length from bottom of collar: 23.5 inches   Priced to move, don't sleep on it!   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking...
You should go up a size in width or play around with it at least because the area in between the laces is much too wide. It is supposed to be completely (or at least close to it) closed on an oxford shoe.
Up for sale is a BNWT, never worn SNS Herning Stark Crew Neck Sweater in Black Melange and size medium. Great durable winter piece.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 18 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 16 inches Sleeve: 26 inches Length: 26 inches   *Don't be fooled by the small p2p and s2s measurements the knit is stretchy. It can fit S or M - depends how you like your sweaters to fit.   Priced to sell.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking...
Got this piece from another member but didn't work for me. Fits TTS. Navy version. Actual photo is the first photo, the rest are from the internet. Mine is the navy version!   Priced to sell.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 21 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Length from bottom of collar: 25.5 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 25 inches   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is...
For sale is a pair of used but in pristine condition Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers McAllister Wingtip Oxfords in 8.5D and burgundy colour. Great pair of shoes but not seeing much use in my rotation. Built on the 5 last. I wore this pair out exactly twice for a few hours.   They are pre-topyd because these are the Brooks Bros. version, but they fit the same as any other AE on the 5 last. Well taken care of and always has been stored with shoe trees. Does not come...
TOJ Bomber Jacket - 2010 edition, now discontinued. Bought from another member here. Lovingly cared for. I was certain this would fit me, but it's just slightly off so it has to go. Grab it here for a really great deal. It's a stock 46 with +length and +sleeve lengths. For a used jacket it is really in fantastic condition.   Looking for $475 shipped, please pay in $CAD     Measurements:   Pit to pit: 19" Shoulder to shoulder in front: 16.5" Shoulder to...