Posts by mythage

Did people size up for film coat? Shoulders seem tiny 15.75" for size 4
Frank Leder dark blue check wool shirt from FW15. Tagged size small, made in Germany. Beautiful, subtle check pattern. One of the best from the last season.   Worn once, in excellent to new condition.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Shoulder to shoulder 17  Pit to pit 21  Shoulder to sleeves 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar 30.5   True to size, fits a size small.  100% wool.
Stephan Schneider navy shirt in size 4.   New without tags, only tried on.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 19.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 17  Shoulder to sleeve - 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar - 28.5   True to size, fits size small. Slim fit.   $100->$80   Price is shipped & tracked through Canada Post.
Wings + Horns white leather mid top sneakers. Ripple sole, leather laces. Brand new in box.   Size 42, fits size 9.   $275->$250->$225->$200   Price is tracked & shipped through Canada Post.
Epaulet Spread Collar shirt in size small, white. Cotton.   Worn and washed a couple of times, hung dry. There is some wear and tear with the shirt, overall 7.5/10 condition.   Approx. Measurements (inches): Pit to pit: 20 Shoulder to shoulder: 17 Shoulder to sleeve: 25 Back length from bottom of collar: 29.25   $40->$35   Fits true to size.
Selling three Kamakura Tokyo Slim Shirts. All were purchased in Tokyo, white, 100% cotton. Size 38-85, fits a size small.   1. Spread collar BNWT $60 shipped & tracked   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit: 19.5  Shoulder to shoulder: 17  Shoulder to sleeve: 24.75  Back length from bottom of collar: 30.5   2. Button down collar BNWT $60 shipped & tracked   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit: 19.5  Shoulder to shoulder: 17  Shoulder to sleeve:...
Stephan Schneider G2 Cardigan from FW15. One of the more popular cardigans from that season featuring a textured grid pattern with just a hint of fuzzy mohair.   I wore it only two to three times. I'm selling it because I have too many cardigans.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit: 19  Shoulder to shoulder: 16.25  Sleeve: 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar: 26   This garment fits large. It will fit a size small (and maybe slim medium) comfortably. The...
Stephan Schneider shawl collar bomber in size 4 (IV, small). This guy is from FW12 (Rugs to Riches). It's an extremely rare bomber. It's insulated on the inside. The shawl ribbing is a beautiful mix of brown and midnight blue tones.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit: 22  Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5  Sleeve: 26  Back length from bottom of collar : 27.5   This garment fits true to size, a size small to slim medium. Trust me. The measurements seem deceptively...
Temple of Jawnz Minimalist Double Rider (MDR) in navy calf. Made to measure but size is roughly 48~ Features gunmetal hardware.   Bought this from another user who was the original owner. I didn't wear it at all, just tried on. Selling because calf is too heavy for my liking. Calf is substantial leather than can withstand the elements, but it's heavy.   Approx. Measurements (inches): shoulders    17.7"  chest (pit-to-pit)    21.5"  midsection    18.0"  waist  ...
Selling a BNWOT Stephan Schneider X8 Cardigan from FW15 in the grey colourway, size 4 (IV, small). The most coveted cardigan from that season that quickly sold out in all retailers. The cardigan features a beautiful check pattern. It can be worn open or closed and styled a number of ways.   This cardigan is brand new without tags. I only tried it on.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 21.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 17  Shoulder to sleeve - 26.5  Back length...