or Connect

Posts by mythage

Up for sale are 5 gently used shirts (4 Gant Rugger Hugger, 1 Gitman Vintage)   1. Gant Rugger Hugger white button down oxford - 8/10 condition, probably best for spring/summer - $35   2. Gant Rugger Hugger light blue button down oxford - 8/10 condition, probably best for spring/summer - $35   3. Gant Rugger Hugger plaid oxford - 9.5/10 condition, fall/winter - $45   4. Gant Rugger Hugger navy button button down oxford - 10/10 condition BNWOT, fall/winter...
Sell it to me if you don't want it
Where from? 
thanks NAMOR. those actually look pretty good. might just order a pair of the rust or brown wingtips and compare in person, and return the one I don't like.   BTW anyone willing to proxy for hickorees sample sale please pm me, I'd love to pick up some hillside ties and squares.
grabbed a pair of the 1k. got the "cordovan" colour but now considering a rust one too... thanks for the heads up!   what do most people prefer the cherry cordovan colour or the rust? i think the rust is more versatile.
Anyone willing to proxy for salt sale please pm
Up for sale are three pairs of casual shoes, great for summertime.   1. Vans Authentics in white - worn probably 5 times or so. Size 9. $30   2. Supergas sneakers in grey - worn probably 3 times or so. Size EU42/US9. $40   3. Clark's Desert Bushacres - brand new, never worn. Size 8 (fits a true 8.5). $40   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for...
Edit: Hillside sold, grey wings + horns sold, only blue wings + horns remains   Up for sale: two BNWOT Wings + Horns tube scarves in grey and blue, and one gently used Hill-side Herringbone scarf in grey.   Condition is excellent. All are from F/W I believe. The tube scarves are 100% cotton, the hill-side one is tweed.   See photos.   $25 each for the W+H tube scarves, $35 for the Hill-side scarf since it's a bit more substantial.   I ship via Canada...
BNIB from Roden Gray. Fits a size 40 EU in Common Projects, or 8.5/EU41 true sneaker size.   I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.   Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
------