Posts by mythage

Stephan Schneider Players Trousers from FW15. The Players Trousers are wool trousers with ribbing at the hem, elastic waist, and a subtle stripe pattern throughout.   Brand new with tags, only tried on.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Waist flat laid - 15  Thigh - 11  Front rise - 11  Hem - 6.75  Hem (ribbed part) - 5   Since the waist is elastic, the pants will fit somewhere between 29 to 32. It's not a skinny pant but slim.   Price is shipped & tracked through...
Stephan Schneider Loop Cardigan from Frozen Waves (FW11) in green melange. Size 4 (IV, small). Beautiful and rare cardigan. Only an interest check.   I bought it used from another user and only wore it once myself; it's in great shape, I would give it 8.5/10.     Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit: 20  Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5  Shoulder to sleeve: 25.25  Back length from bottom of collar: 26.25   Garment fits true to size, a small or slim...
Stephan Schneider Armenian Coat size 4 (IV, small) in Shadow colourway.   This fall coat is from the Rugs to Riches collection (FW12) and for this jacket Stephan Schneider has used a particularly beautiful and soft striped wool fabric. The coat is unlined and wearing it feels like wearing a blanket. It can be buttoned in many ways, but it looks best I think when the coat is open and you can see the amazing woven striped interior fabric. Great for fall and...
For people who are in between sizes do you usually size up or down? Bedford specifically.
^ Makes me want a conservation even though I already have the merino and memory 
Toasty do you have Instagram or anything? Always like your fits
 I would message the seller to try to resolve it. If he remains difficult then just escalate a PayPal claim.
^ Me too please for the salt sale, send a pm I'm willing to pay
No wonder the size 3 is sold out, heh
Looks like the score/crack coat, but knit version. Want.