or Connect

Posts by mythage

Stephan Schneider checked jacket from FW11, Frozen Waves. Super rare to find at this point.   Grey, size 4 fits small or slim medium. Gently worn, in excellent condition.   Measurements (approximate) Pit to pit - 20.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 18  Sleeve - 25  Back length - 27   Price is shipped and tracked, thank you!
Rare, brand new Stephan Schneider Points cardigan from the most recent FW 15 collection. An incredibly rare colourway that wasn't picked up by many retailers in North America and went under the radar.   Only hung for photos otherwise always folded for storage . Size 4, only tried on. No tags, however. 100% wool. Detachable scarf lining.   Measurements: Pit to pit - 21  Shoulder to shoulder - 18.5  Shoulder to sleeve - 25.5  Length - 25 Would fit a size small or...
Norse Projects crew neck knit sweater with a bubble stitch pattern. 100% extrafine merino, navy, size small, fits true to size, slim fit. Fits small or x-small. Only hung for photos.   Measurements (approximate): Pit to pit: 18.5  Shoulder to shoulder: 15 inches  Sleeves: 25.5 inches  Length: 26 inches   Measurements slightly deceptive. I'm 5'11 and 150lbs and it fits me just a tiny bit too snug so someone slightly lighter will be able to take advantage of this...
Selling a BNIB pair of leather chukkas from Common Projects. Colour is Oxblood (brown/burgundy). Size is 41.   Tried on indoors only. Comes with box, laces, and bag. Box is slightly damaged (received it that way).   Price is tracked and shipped, thanks for looking!
Common Projects leather derbies with crepe soles. Colour is Bordeaux (brown with a hint of burgundy) and size is 41. Excellent condition, worn only once.   Comes with box, laces, and bag. Box is slightly damaged (received it that way).   Price is tracked and shipped, thanks for looking!
Common Projects dress chukkas from a few seasons back (FW 11 or 12 maybe). Colour is grey and size is 41. Brand new.   Only tried on indoors. Does not come with Common Projects box, laces, or bag, I've lost them.   Price is shipped and tracked. Thanks for looking!
Filson for J.Crew Original Briefcase (256). Lightly used and in great condition, the bag is made of heavy navy & green twill.   Please refer to photos for condition.   One slight blemish at the bottom of the bag when I dropped it once on concrete. It's merely cosmetic.   Price is shipped and tracked. Thanks for looking!
Filson for J.Crew Original Briefcase (256). Lightly used and in great condition, the bag is made of heavy navy & green twill.   Please refer to photos for condition.   One slight blemish at the bottom of the bag when I dropped it once on concrete. It's merely cosmetic.   Price is shipped and tracked. Thanks for looking!
^ No it is not on the merino. Correct me if I'm wrong.   Question out to you guys do you guys actually hand wash the cotton SS shirts or do you just machine wash em
https://www.groiled.com/listings/522396-Stephan-Schneider-Stephan-Schneider-Merino-Coat-V-AW11   Ridiculous price