or Connect

Posts by mythage

Both ties are in great condition, having only been worn once or twice.
Worn a few times, dug these out of my closet. They are from a few seasons ago when the cut was much better.
Two pairs of Corgi socks, worn once and washed, hung dry.
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots, 8D, Tan. First quality.   Professional topy was applied.   Condition 9/10 as I've worn them a dozen times or so outside.
J.Crew triple dot shirt (slim indigo) - $55   Epaulet pink oxford - $65     Both worn once or twice, in pristine condition. Price is shipped and tracked. Buy both and I will combine shipping and give you a discount.
Brand new, no tags. Never worn.   Set of 3, will not sell individually
Slightly used Wings + Horns combat hooded wool vest. I think it's from F/W 2011 or F/W 2012 but I'm not sure. Much better than the vests from recent seasons IMO but I just don't wear vests. Detachable hood. Condition 9.5/10  Size medium, will fit small or medium depending on how you like it to fit
BNWOT, only tried on. Fit is true to size. Can fit a small if you want a slightly oversized fit, or medium for TTS.
Alden 29333F suede shoes are a dark brown (chocolate) color, perfect for fall. These plain toe bluchers have a single oiled leather flex-welt sole that make them super comfortable and stylish. Size 8D in the Barrie last. Bought at the San Francisco Alden Shop and in very good condition, as shown in photos. $225 (current retail new is $508). The shoes come with the original box. Size down 0.5 for the Barrie last.
Alden 29333F suede shoes are a dark brown (chocolate) color, perfect for fall. These plain toe bluchers have a single oiled leather flex-welt sole that make them super comfortable and stylish. Size 8D in the Barrie last. Bought at the San Francisco Alden Shop and in very good condition, as shown in photos. $225 (current retail new is $508). The shoes come with the original box. Size down 0.5 for the Barrie last.