or Connect

Posts by mythage

Jackets are usually 300 if I recall.
Hey guys, I have a few questions about pants that I hope someone can answer.   1. How do you get pants hemmed/cuffed with little to no break to drape nicely as in this photo (and many other photos from the WAYWT Menswear thread)?       Whenever I do it it ends up looking like this.     Second question, if I hem my pants to a length with no break, often when I'm sitting down, they will ride up the leg and sometimes my bare skin ends up showing because I don't...
Doing proxies for W+H sample sale limited spots though pm me if you want me to check for something.
UPS sucks.
Looking for a Stephan Schneider Sage jacket in the 90% wool 10% cashmere blend. Size 4. Let me know if you're looking to sell one. Thank you.
What are peoples' thought on score vs sage from past season? personally think the score looks a little better esp the smoke colourway
Looking for this knit in size 3, any of the grey colourways.   Also buying other Schneider knits in size 3 or size 4   Please get in touch if you're looking to part with yours, thanks.
Couple of questions   Anyone know which season this shirt is from?   And do the F/W and S/S 14 shirts fit TTS (new fit) or should I size up like old ervell stuff
 Thanks man I will probably pick it up. Still looking for one with lining and fill but with a wool outer. Hit me up if you got one
Thanks for the tips guys I emailed Lian as well hopefully can make a decision soon