or Connect

Posts by mythage

Used pair of Alden for Leffot Long Wing Bluchers in Tan colour. Size 8E. Gently worn. Photos reflect condition.
Used pair of Alden for Leffot Long Wing Bluchers in Tan colour. Size 8E. Gently worn. Photos reflect condition.
Up for grabs is a Wings + Horns Devil Utility Jacket from previous S/S season (I believe 2011) in size medium, charcoal. Can fit medium or small depending on how you layer. Japanese made, the fabric feels sturdy and it is really an awesome jacket, don't pass this one up!  Pretty much BNWOT since I only wore it about twice after I bought it. Price is tracked and shipped. Pit to pit - 20.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5  Length - 28  Sleeve - 25.5
Bought online from another guy a few months ago and have only worn them twice since then. He lists a defect in his description that I copy pasted below. I found the defect and it is very minor. It does not affect the boots at all. Otherwise excellent condition. Full disclosure: These were bought used about five months ago. They have not been worn regularly.  Heels, soles, and uppers are in great condition. Constructed with cxl leather in cordovan.  The thin leather...
Brand new with tags. One size fits all.   Price is shipped and tracked, thanks!
These bluchers have a single leather oiled sole, which gives them a slimmer profile that then the more common double-soled version. They have been worn a dozen times or so and they are in excellent condition, there is a lot of life left in the pair, see photos for condition. I've lost the box. These shoes are size 8D on the Barrie last, so size down 1/2. They have a leather lining and dovetail heels. They retail for over $600.   Note: I am the second owner, bought them...
Worn twice, condition is 9.5/10. J.Crew suit in Houndstooth Wool, colour is Charcoal.  Suit jacket size - 36R  Suit pants size - 31/32 Slim Fit  Unaltered. There are a ton of details that go into the Ludlow, but quite simply it's a great suit in world-class fabric. Crafted in the finest houndstooth Italian wool that comes from a family-owned mill that's been making fine fabrics since the 13th century.  Tailored, modern cut with a trim silhouette.  2 1/2" lapel.  Italian...
Worn twice. 9.5/10 condition. Size is tagged medium but fit is slim, so it actually fits a small Measurements:  Shoulder - 17  Pit - 20  Sleeve - 25.5  Length - 27 "When renowned Japanese photographer and creative director Takashi Kumagai visited us in Vancouver, he designed a custom blazer and pant with Reigning Champ’s signature Heavyweight Fleece. Kumagai was inspired to mix varsity style with tailored suiting, and these slim distinct pieces were the...
Selling a pair of BNWT J.Crew Ludlow Slim Suiting Pants in Wool Flannel   Colour is HEATHER NAVY, 31/32 slim fit   From F/W 2013   NOT to be confused with the current colour from current season ADMIRAL BLUE (F/W 2014)   I do not have the suit jacket only the pants.   The fabric is amazing though, wool flannel sourced from reputable Italian mill Barberis.   Can be worn stand alone too.   Measurements 16 waist 12 thigh 7.25 leg opening 32 inseam
Worn ONCE. S.N.S. Herning Fisherman Rollneck from F/W2013 in Triple Grey Mix. Measurements: Pit - 18  Shoulder - 19.5 (droop shoulder)  Sleeve - 26  Length - 24.5 Fits true to size (size small)  Slim fit