Posts by mythage

Stephan Schneider button up shirt in a nice plaid pattern. Very soft cotton flannel. Brand new with tags. Not sure what season it's from, but I think it's the Shirt Botanical from AW13 or 14.   Fit is true to size.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 19.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 17  Sleeves - 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar - 28.5
Robert Geller x Common Projects Side Zips in Midnight from FW2016, brand new in box. Size 41. Size down on these. For reference I'm 9 in New Balance, 8 in Viberg/Alden Barrie and 8.5 in Allen Edmonds. I wear 41 in all cps.
Robert Geller x Common Projects BBall highs from SS2016. So comfortable and plush, and in a gorgeous taupe suede. Brand new with box, however box is damaged.   Size down on these. I take 41 in all cps, 9 in New Balance, 8.5 in Allen Edmonds, 8 in Viberg/Alden Barrie and these fit well.
Ts(S) Military Jacket in olive, size 2. Fits size small, true to size.   Worn but well cared for and in excellent condition, 9/10 easily. 90% wool, 10% nylon.   Approx. Measurements (inches): Pit to pit - 19  Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5  Sleeves - 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar - 29.5
ts(s) Herringbone Jacket in brown. ts(s) is a Japanese brand similar to Engineered Garments. The designer is Takuji Suzuku, the brother of Daiki Suzuki of Engineered Garments fame.   Nice, relaxed fitting herringbone jacket that's a little more old school.   Great condition, but it's a used garment. I would rate it at 8/10. No defects.   Size 2, which translates to a Japanese medium or U.S. small, will fit a small to a slim medium.   Approx. Measurements...
shh he's the angel of death he decides who gets to wear black
 Hey guys I picked this up from Y!JP and it didn't work for me so if you're interested send me a pm. It's about a true size 46-47. Cheers 
There is nothing better than the physicality of holding a book in your hands as you read it, write in it, make notes, scribble; make it your own. You can do that in a e-reader but it's not the same.   Kindles are great for travel and I own one but I much prefer reading a book.
cool things in Vancouver minus tourist traps   Shopping: Neighbour (gastown) Roden Gray (gastown) Wings + Horns, Haven, Niftydo (jeans and leather)   Food: Phnom Penh (chinatown), Long's Noodle House (main st/mount pleasant), Strike taiwanese food, get the sizzling plate (richmond/vancouver), Fable restaurant, Meat & bread, Finch's, Vij's (no resos), Miku/Minami for kick ass modern japanese, Rain or Shine/Bella gelateria/earnest for ice cream, peaceful restaurant...
BTW Chet I saw a pic of your conservation in the beige and I was incredibly jealous. Kind of wish I copped the size 4 from Opening Ceremony but I didn't because owning three of the same jacket is kind of ludicrous. But the colour is so nice. I need to get a long coat in that colourway.