or Connect

Posts by mythage

Worn only twice.   Wings + Horns 1 year wash selvedge denim. I don't remember which season they're from. Very slim fitting.   There is a line on the back of the jeans on one of the legs, see photos   Price is tracked and shipped, thanks
3 shirts for sale.   JCrew shirts are brand new without tags. Never worn. Size small slim fit, red dots and chambray dots   $40 each   Gitman vintage shirt is worn sparingly and washed. Condition is 9/10. Blue/white windowpane   $50   Prices are tracked and shipped thanks!   Discount for multiples
Brand new with tags. 31/32 slim fit. Two pairs. Chino material. One is navy the other stone colour. I only have the pants. $90 EACH Price is tracked + shipped.   Discount if you buy both, thanks!
Used UNIQLO +J Wool Pants in charcoal. Condition is 9/10. Slim fit. The wool has a flannel feel to it, there is texture. Waist 31, inseam hemmed to 31.   Price is tracked and shipped
Full J.Crew Ludlow suit. NOT factory. Jacket is 36R. Worn twice. Pristine condition.  Pants are 31/32 slim fit. Brand new with tags.
Wings + Horns Chambray Mountain Parka. Condition is 9/10.   Can fit small and medium depending on how you like your fit and how you like to layer.   Price is shipped and tracked.
Up for grabs is a Wings + Horns Ventile Down Vest in size medium, khaki colour.   Condition is 9.5/10. I barely wore it.   Price is tracked and shipped.
These are used, about a 9/10. A lot of life in them. They have the same soles as Common Projects shoes, made in the same factory in Italy.   The brand Blanc & Noir is now defunct. I got these two or three years ago at Roden Gray.   Price is shipped and tracked, any questions please ask. Thanks! These fit true to size.
Owned and operated by the Shorey family since 1909, Quoddy is legendary for its hand-sewn moccasins, time-honored craftsmanship and high level of artistry. Made entirely by a single craftsman, these hand-sewn bluchers are constructed in true moccasin style, using premium suede and a rugged Vibram sole designed exclusively for Quoddy. We wear them everywhere, from the boardwalk to the boardroom (we keep it casual around here) and they never disappoint. Suede...
Owned and operated by the Shorey family since 1909, Quoddy is legendary for its hand-sewn moccasins, time-honored craftsmanship and high level of artistry. Made entirely by a single craftsman, these hand-sewn bluchers are constructed in true moccasin style, using premium suede and a rugged Vibram sole designed exclusively for Quoddy. We wear them everywhere, from the boardwalk to the boardroom (we keep it casual around here) and they never disappoint. Suede...