or Connect

Posts by mythage

Selling a pair of BNWT J.Crew Ludlow Slim Suiting Pants in Wool Flannel   Colour is HEATHER NAVY, 31/32 slim fit   From F/W 2013   NOT to be confused with the current colour from current season ADMIRAL BLUE (F/W 2014)   I do not have the suit jacket only the pants.   The fabric is amazing though, wool flannel sourced from reputable Italian mill Barberis.   Can be worn stand alone too.   Measurements 16 waist 12 thigh 7.25 leg opening 32 inseam
Worn ONCE. S.N.S. Herning Fisherman Rollneck from F/W2013 in Triple Grey Mix. Measurements: Pit - 18  Shoulder - 19.5 (droop shoulder)  Sleeve - 26  Length - 24.5 Fits true to size (size small)  Slim fit
Brand new. Comes in original box. NO TAGS, I cut them off when I tried the gloves on. NEVER WORN!   Size SMALL Colour is light brown   British glovemaker Dents has been synonymous with superior handwear since 1777. Sourced from North American deerskin (the world's best), these hand-cut, hand-sewn gloves are incredibly strong and just a bit stretchy. They're ultrasoft inside and out (they're lined with the finest Scottish cashmere), and we're pretty taken with this...
Brand new. Comes in original box. NO TAGS, I cut them off when I tried the gloves on. NEVER WORN!   Size SMALL Colour is light brown   British glovemaker Dents has been synonymous with superior handwear since 1777. Sourced from North American deerskin (the world's best), these hand-cut, hand-sewn gloves are incredibly strong and just a bit stretchy. They're ultrasoft inside and out (they're lined with the finest Scottish cashmere), and we're pretty taken with this...
Brand new with tags. Never worn.   Leather detailing. Leather handles. Orange weather resistant canvas and navy rolltop section.   Price is shipped and tracked!
Brand new with tags.   Just bought this from J.Crew and it's a bit big for my liking. Could fit a medium if you want slim fit. High quality knit though from J.Crew's Wallace and Barnes line.   Measurements:   Pit to pit - 20 Shoulders - 17 Sleeve - 26 Length - 26
*DROP 70->55   Selling two J.Crew ties, one J.Crew pocket square (plaid), and one Steven Alan pocket square (blue with dots).   The ties were gently worn (2-3 times each) and the pocket squares are new without tags.   Selling as a package only.
Gently worn, condition is 9/10.   Fit is kind of relaxed, typical engineered garments fit.   Colour is grey.   Fit pic is most accurate colour.   Pit to pit - 20 Shoulder to shoulder - 18.5 Sleeves - 23 Length - 25
*LAST DROP 250->225->200   Gently used, in fantastic condition. Riri zippers. Horn buttons. This thing is a beauty. I'm sizing down my wardrobe and don't wear this much.   9/10 condition, at least.   From F/W11 Wings + Horns, which was one of my fave seasons.   Shipping + tracking included.   Fits slightly slim.   Pit to pit - 20 Shoudler to shoulder - 18 Sleeve - 24.5 Length - 26
LAST DROP 450->425->375 Alden for J.Crew Longwing Blucher in Brown. Size 8D on Barrie Last. Brand new in box. No shoebags or shoe trees included. I think I misplaced the original box so they will come in another box, hope that is ok