or Connect

Posts by mythage

I have a Ring Jacket A-1 in Navy that I'd like to sell.   It's Japanese sizing so it would fit a USA medium.   Would LOVE to trade for a medium if anyone has one, in any colour.   The condition is 9/10, worn sparingly, it's in great shape and it's a steal at this price.   Shipped and tracked from Canada, thanks for looking.
I have a Ring Jacket A-1 in Navy that I'd like to sell.   It's Japanese sizing so it would fit a USA medium.   Would LOVE to trade for a medium if anyone has one, in any colour.   The condition is 9/10, worn sparingly, it's in great shape and it's a steal at this price.   Shipped and tracked from Canada, thanks for looking.
The iconic Alden 401 Indy boot in black. From the website: It is simply one of the most comfortable, most handsome, and most classic boots available. The upper is done in Horween's rich tough work-boot grade cowhide leather. Its neoprene cork-filled sole is great in all situations, including foul weather, and will wear hard for years. This boot's versatile style looks equally good with denim, chinos, and wool trousers. And as nice as it looks in these pristine, brand-new...
I wore the jacket twice or three times, pants are BNWT. Fabric is sourced from Italy, a nice wool-linen.   36R suit jacket 31/32 Slim pants   From S/S 2013.
Brand new with tags, never worn. It's a linen-cotton fabric in GREY.   36R suit jacket 31/32 Slim pants   From S/S 2013 I think   Consider this a fresh take on the linen suit: Tricolor yarns are expertly woven together at an Italian mill our designers selected for its commitment to quality. The result? A superior fabric with a unique heathered pattern and a noticeable texture. Ludlow features a trim, tailored fit with our signature narrow lapel and is finished with...
Brand new with tags, never worn. The fabric is from Abraham Moon Mill, really nice fabric.   Colour is most accurate in model photos, it's an inky blue.   36R suit jacket 31/32 Slim pants   From F/W 2013     Our signature suit with British sporting details, this fielding suit is constructed in wool from England's Abraham Moon mill, which has been making fabric since 1837. Tailored, modern cut with a trim silhouette. 2 1/2" lapel. English wool. Three-button...
Brand new with tags, never worn. The fabric on this guy is amazing.   36R suit jacket 31/32 Slim pants   From F/W 2013   Our signature suit with British sporting details, this fielding suit is constructed in wool from Savile Row-favored Fox Brothers mill in England. It's been weaving fabric since before the United States was even a country. Tailored, modern cut with a trim silhouette. 2 1/2" lapel. English wool. Three-button closure. Nonfunctional buttons at...
Brand new with tags. Barbour Dept. B Commander. Olive, size medium. Can fit S or M depending on how you like it to fit.
Brand new with tags. Black. Current season (FW 2014) Nanamica leather varsity. Wool/leather sleeves. Amazing jacket. Fits M or S depending on how you like it to fit.
Brand new no tags Hillside Guatemalan Hand woven tie. I think it's a cotton tie, it's from SS13.