Posts by mythage

@ChetB the slip ons seem out of place would like to see derbies but maybe I'm boring
el bert where'd you cop the side zips from?
Absolutely love that fit ChetB. Spot on.
Very cool. Might send him a message after I receive it. TBH not a super big fan of the strap on the arm but I'll see when I get it
 Picked this up. Not sure if it's the massimo bomber from this season? IIRC this season didn't have the strap on the sleeve
Brand new. No box, comes with shoe bags. Only tried on.   Size 8 in 1035 last. Fits large, size down 0.5 from your usual size.   Arabic Suede (Charles Stead Tannery)  Sand 2060 Vibram Sole  Brown Thread  1035 Last  Vintage Brass Eyelets  Natural Midsole  Partially Structured Toe Box  Made in Canada
Stephan Schneider Plain Jacket from AW11 (Frozen Waves). Excellent condition, 9/10. Light wool outer with grey scarf lining inside. Beautiful, subtle check pattern.   Size 4, will fit a size small to slim medium.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 20.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5  Sleeves - 25.5  Back length from bottom of collar - 28.5   Price is shipped and tracked through Canada Post.
Ts(S) Beige Blazer in size 2. Size 2 is a Japanese medium or U.S. small. I think this piece fits true to size, a size small, or xs if you want to layer heavily. Used but in great condition, 9/10.   Colour most accurate in product shots at the end.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 19  Shoulder to shoulder - 16.5  Sleeves - 24.5  Back length from bottom of collar - 27   Price is shipped and tracked through Canada Post.
Stephan Schneider Score Coat from AW15 (it all begins with). The best coat from that season that was instantly sold out. Incredibly rare. This one is in a gorgeous navy wool (90% wool, 10% cashmere) that is absolutely luxurious to the touch. It features a cool scarf liner that can be styled in multiple ways. It's a medium weight wool, again very soft. Brand new without tags.   Size 4 would accommodate a size small or slim medium depending on how you like to size. The...
Stephan Schneider Topcoat from AW13 (At Both Ends). Beautiful navy colour with emerald undertones. Heavy topcoat, 100% wool. Brand new without tags.   Size 4 but in my opinion this piece fits large. It will accommodate someone slim medium to a medium. I usually wear size 4 and it was too big for me.   Approx. Measurements (inches):  Pit to pit - 22  Shoulder to shoulder - 18  Sleeves - 27  Back length from bottom of collar - 35.5   Price is shipped and tracked...