or Connect

Posts by mythage

Wings + Horns Chambray Mountain Parka. Condition is 9/10.   Can fit small and medium depending on how you like your fit and how you like to layer.   Price is shipped and tracked.
Up for grabs is a Wings + Horns Ventile Down Vest in size medium, khaki colour.   Condition is 9.5/10. I barely wore it.   Price is tracked and shipped.
These are used, about a 9/10. A lot of life in them. They have the same soles as Common Projects shoes, made in the same factory in Italy.   The brand Blanc & Noir is now defunct. I got these two or three years ago at Roden Gray.   Price is shipped and tracked, any questions please ask. Thanks! These fit true to size.
Owned and operated by the Shorey family since 1909, Quoddy is legendary for its hand-sewn moccasins, time-honored craftsmanship and high level of artistry. Made entirely by a single craftsman, these hand-sewn bluchers are constructed in true moccasin style, using premium suede and a rugged Vibram sole designed exclusively for Quoddy. We wear them everywhere, from the boardwalk to the boardroom (we keep it casual around here) and they never disappoint. Suede...
Owned and operated by the Shorey family since 1909, Quoddy is legendary for its hand-sewn moccasins, time-honored craftsmanship and high level of artistry. Made entirely by a single craftsman, these hand-sewn bluchers are constructed in true moccasin style, using premium suede and a rugged Vibram sole designed exclusively for Quoddy. We wear them everywhere, from the boardwalk to the boardroom (we keep it casual around here) and they never disappoint. Suede...
Brand new in box, barrie last. Leather sole. Price is shipped and tracked. Any questions please ask! Thanks!
Brand new in box, barrie last. Leather sole. Price is shipped and tracked. Any questions please ask! Thanks!
Epaulet Wool CPO Jacket in navy, size medium. Condition is at least 9/10.   $140 shipped and tracked.   Slim fit in my opinion. Could fit a small or medium.   Measurements   S2S: 17.5 P2P: 20.5 Sleeve: 25.5 Length: 29.5
Brand new, no tags. Fits true to size.   Price includes tracking and shipping.
Worn sparingly, great condition. Fit is true to size. Colour is beige.   Price includes tracking and shipping.