or Connect

Posts by mythage

For sale are 2 Kamakura Shirts oxford cloth buttondown shirts from their "Vintage Oxford" series, with unbleached cotton. Bought these here and they didn't fit me, I need to size down.   The "Vintage Oxford" shirts were a limited release and long sold out form Kamakura's webstore.   I've owned a lot of OCBDs from different brands (JCrew, Brooks Brothers, UNIQLO, Gitman Vintage, Epaulet) and these are really really nice. The material is high quality and substantial. You...
For sale are 2 Kamakura Shirts oxford cloth buttondown shirts from their "Vintage Oxford" series, with unbleached cotton. Bought these here and they didn't fit me, I need to size down.   The "Vintage Oxford" shirts were a limited release and long sold out form Kamakura's webstore.   I've owned a lot of OCBDs from different brands (JCrew, Brooks Brothers, UNIQLO, Gitman Vintage, Epaulet) and these are really really nice. The material is high quality and substantial. You...
Brand new with tags Super skinny fit jeans in indigo raw selvedge denim with copper fibres embedded in fabric. 5 pocket styling. Copper coloured leather patch at back of waistband. Button fly. Contrast brown stitching. 13oz denim. 100% Cotton. Japanese fabric. Made in Canada. Size 30 Waist - 31  Front rise - 9.5  Upper thigh - 10.5  Knee - 7.8  Leg opening - 6.8  Inseam - 34 Unhemmed Price includes shipping and tracking thanks for looking
Thank you both for the replies. I'll either go with the 15-34 or 15-33.5. Might get both and see which fits better before I buy more.
Hi guys,   I recently discovered this brand and will give them a shot and had a few questions about sizing. I looked through the thread a bit and couldn't find the info I needed so hopefully someone can help me out.   I'm 150lbs, 5'11. About 37 inch chest.   In J.Crew - I wear most of their shirts in size small, slim. The back is a bit balloon-y. The shoulders and chest are good. In Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit - I wear 15/33. The shoulders and chest are excellent...
Used pair of Alden for Leffot Long Wing Bluchers in Tan colour. Size 8E. Gently worn. Photos reflect condition. Barrie last.
Used pair of Alden for Leffot Long Wing Bluchers in Tan colour. Size 8E. Gently worn. Photos reflect condition. Barrie last.
Up for grabs is a Wings + Horns Devil Utility Jacket from previous S/S season (I believe 2011) in size medium, charcoal. Can fit medium or small depending on how you layer. Japanese made, the fabric feels sturdy and it is really an awesome jacket, don't pass this one up!  Pretty much BNWOT since I only wore it about twice after I bought it. Price is tracked and shipped. Pit to pit - 20.5  Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5  Length - 28  Sleeve - 25.5
Bought online from another guy a few months ago and have only worn them twice since then. He lists a defect in his description that I copy pasted below. I found the defect and it is very minor. It does not affect the boots at all. Otherwise excellent condition. Full disclosure: These were bought used about five months ago. They have not been worn regularly.  Heels, soles, and uppers are in great condition. Constructed with cxl leather in cordovan.  The thin leather...
Brand new with tags. One size fits all.   Price is shipped and tracked, thanks!