or Connect

Posts by Gear

retailed for $2000+ purchased from Barneys, but never got the chance to use it.   message me for questions and check out my other listings ^^
BNWOT fossil messenger bag
purchased from Mr.Porter.com brand new with tag
brand new with tag, purchased from Mr.Porter.com
I purchased these shoes from Mr. Porter.com retailed for $595, this particular  style never goes on sale.    These shoes are absolutely amazing! 
This is the Final drop of the price, Im listing this item one last time, I will take it off the site as soon as the auction ends. People, don't let your chance of getting one signature piece fly through.      BNWT $400 MARCELO BURLON COUNTY OF MILAN Snake-Print T-Shirt - XS    
MARCELO BURLON COUNTY OF MILAN "Alas" Short-Sleeve T-Shirt   As you might know their size is one size bigger. So a XS fits like a S.    DETAILS   Marcelo Burlon County of Milan cotton jersey "Alas" T-shirt styled with yellow feather graphic-print.    Black/Yellow Cotton Machine wash Imported  
Almost new condition, the faded faction brings special characters to this jacket. Super warm and stylish. Paid $900 for it brand new.    Measurements:   Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5" Pit to pit: 19" Pit to sleeve: 18.5" Back length from bttm of collar: 27.5" Thanks for looking! Check out my other listings :) paypal gift + shipping or plus fees
Prada Saffiano Black Long Wallet  Very mint condition, barely used.  retailed for $500 Comes with Box asking for $160 shipped           Gucci signature bifold wallet - retailed for $500 good condition with minor scratches on the edge asking for $180            NIB Gucci optical Glasses Frame with non prescription lens  asking for $150          D&G sunglasses very good condition  asking for $60         Paul Smith sunglasses - purple lens made in...
Finally, here is my closet clean out thread, I spent quite some time (unexpected :( ) taking pictures, and putting descriptions, prices on each single item.       please message me for any question you may have, as you know, all sales are final, shipping is excluded. When you spend more than $30 dollars, shipping is on me :)   Thanks for looking, and happy holiday!!!! Just as you know, this thread will be updated periodically while I dig out more for sale.....