or Connect

Posts by Gear

$30 on ssense
Pre owned. Very soft and good quality as always, super rare color yet stylish.  Normal signs of wear and there's a spot inside has a bit scratched from the sticky I left in the wallet awhile ago, but it doesn't affect the outlook of this stunning piece at all.  My lost your gain! Don't miss out!    10 shipping within the US. paypal only. Message me for questions :)
I will have to check it.
retailed for $600 plus.   now $120 shipped in the US     waist: 14"   thigh: 9"   ankle: 7.75"
Pre-owned, still have a lot of life to burn. very nice and comfortable sneakers.  just have too many shoes and trying to clean up my collection, and finding them  a better home.    will come with the original dust bags. no box   message me for questions. thx $170 shipped  (Paypal gift, or  +3% fee)
Classic loafer styling with contrasting coin slot strap and rich burnishing details, stacked heel Approximate measurements: heel 1" Country of origin: Italy Material: Leather Insole: Leather, Sole: Leather     only been worn ONCE at my graduation. retailed $700+   $180 shipped 
Maison Martin Margiela hit it right on the head for this mid season release. The lace up  5 eye derby boot features combination leather suede upper  with a worn out toe set on a stacked leather sole with the MMM log embossed.   retailed for $700+   SIZE 39, BRAND NEW, W/O box.
#1. Maison Martin Margiela introduces the “Quilted Fur Trunk Boot” in their Fall/Winter 2012 collection. Using contrasting textures between the upper and lower, the design house creates a substantial boot that manages to be visually unassuming. Quilted stitching runs from the olive textile fabric down to the brown fur. Details include soft premium leather lining, two reinforced suede side panels and a leather stacked sole.   SIZE 40, have only been Gently worn once, a...
Wool flannel double pleated drop crotch trousers with side pockets, back button welt pockets, and center crease detail at legs.   17" rise. 28" inseam. 14" leg opening. Made in Italy. Wool. Dry clean.     retail for $1250 after tax   Paypal only, shipping is not included. 
$55/each, $100 for both.   blue: 21" * 72*   red: 18.5" * 65"       Paypal only, shipped