or Connect

Posts by Gear

Smooth nubuck leather high top sneaker with woven metallic detailing at the ankle. Finished with a stitched cap toe and back pull tab. Marbled grey rubber sole.   Available in Off-White/Fluorescent Orange Imported   $400 shipped within the US. paypal gift or +fee
RETAILED $3000 purchased from Ln-cc   rarely worn and in good condition.    now it is your chance of getting a warm and stunning shearling for an unbelievable price.   $500 shipped within the US.     message me for any questions ^^ happy holiday!
it is brand new never used, got it as a gift.   message me for questions ^^     dimensions:   11.7" * 15.5" *4.7"
it is brand new never used, got it as a gift.   message me for questions ^^     dimensions:   11.7" * 15.5" *4.7"
It's been said "a good map is both a useful tool and a magic carpet to faraway places", and although Band of Outsiders' printed shirt won't show you the road to Damascus, it will be a valuable addition to your wardrobe. Traditionally tailored from fresh cotton, this multi-coloured design will team with your trouser selection.   only worn once, $60 shipped within the US
Maison Martin Margiela grey and camel leather tote. retailed $2000   get it for $700 shipped within the U.S. now!!! it is brand new with tag. got it as a gift but never used it.   Slip pocket at front, sides and back; signature white stitch detail at back; brushed silvertone hardware Lined with twill; one zip pocket, two organizational pockets and two pen holders at interior Rolled top handles; detachable, adjustable...
!
Pre owned YSL leather boots in black, great condition and super comfy sole,I've already had the sole kits installed so they will have longer life to burn.  retailed for $1000+ Let me know if you got any questions.  Thanks and plz check out my other items for sale.
!