or Connect

Posts by Gear

Is this equal to XS?
retailed for $2000+ purchased from Barneys, but never got the chance to use it.   message me for questions and check out my other listings ^^
BNWOT fossil messenger bag
purchased from Mr.Porter.com brand new with tag
brand new with tag, purchased from Mr.Porter.com
I purchased these shoes from Mr. Porter.com retailed for $595, this particular  style never goes on sale.    These shoes are absolutely amazing! 
This is the Final drop of the price, Im listing this item one last time, I will take it off the site as soon as the auction ends. People, don't let your chance of getting one signature piece fly through.      BNWT $400 MARCELO BURLON COUNTY OF MILAN Snake-Print T-Shirt - XS    
MARCELO BURLON COUNTY OF MILAN "Alas" Short-Sleeve T-Shirt   As you might know their size is one size bigger. So a XS fits like a S.    DETAILS   Marcelo Burlon County of Milan cotton jersey "Alas" T-shirt styled with yellow feather graphic-print.    Black/Yellow Cotton Machine wash Imported  
Almost new condition, the faded faction brings special characters to this jacket. Super warm and stylish. Paid $900 for it brand new.    Measurements:   Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5" Pit to pit: 19" Pit to sleeve: 18.5" Back length from bttm of collar: 27.5" Thanks for looking! Check out my other listings :) paypal gift + shipping or plus fees
Prada Saffiano Black Long Wallet  Very mint condition, barely used.  retailed for $500 Comes with Box asking for $160 shipped           Gucci signature bifold wallet - retailed for $500 good condition with minor scratches on the edge asking for $180            NIB Gucci optical Glasses Frame with non prescription lens  asking for $150          D&G sunglasses very good condition  asking for $60         Paul Smith sunglasses - purple lens made in...