or Connect

Posts by Gear

great condition, only been worn twice.   UK sz. 6   fit true to size.
in great used condition as shown in the pictures, have too many shoes to rotate, only been worn for a handful of times.   color: dark navy.   sz. 39
Up for sale is a pair of stunning derby shoes from Balenciaga. made with super soft calf leather, beautiful lining around, just an amazing work as always. They are brand new, never been worn as you can see the sticker under the sole still there.   sz. 40, true to size.   retailed for $980.
Hi everyone, up for sale is a BNWT leather jacket from Ros. Retailed for $4000+, paid $3000+ for it. More info about the jacket: http://www.lyst.com/clothing/rick-owens-side-zip-soft-leather-jacket-black/ I'm also open to trade it for a Ros flight bomber size small or medium. Or Anything my size and equivalent price. PM me if you have any questions. Happy holiday!
Is this equal to XS?
retailed for $2000+ purchased from Barneys, but never got the chance to use it.   message me for questions and check out my other listings ^^
BNWOT fossil messenger bag
purchased from Mr.Porter.com brand new with tag
brand new with tag, purchased from Mr.Porter.com
I purchased these shoes from Mr. Porter.com retailed for $595, this particular  style never goes on sale.    These shoes are absolutely amazing!