or Connect

Posts by jdpirtl22

A pair of boots I bought lightly used and just never seemed to wear.  In pretty good condition still.  Plantation Sole.  I'm happy to answer any questions. Looking for 275 Shipped.
Just received a couple polo's and now I'm hooked!  Of course going to pick up a couple more polo's and then order the charcoal RTW to get an idea of MTM   I will def be going with this color for my first KW suit though, it looks great!
There are a lot of suede makeups, and it really depends what your style is.  I've always been a fan of these  navy longwings from the guys at leffot.  
and there goes march expenses....damn you quality craftsmanship!
Preowned Alden NEW ENGLAND shoes in excellent condition. Norwegian split toe bluchers in dark brown. Size marked 11D. Measurements: outside length 12 1/2 inches, outside width 4 1/4 inches; inside length 11 1/2 inches. Light use with no nicks, no blemishes on suede. First image showing Alden box, shoe bag shows best color rendition. Comes with original box, shoe bags, wrapper all marked Alden NEW ENGLAND. Does Not include shoe tress.  I believe retail is $500.00. Asking...
Bought these used and only wore a couple times.  Great boots just not my style.  Asking 350 shipped.  Include Alden shoe bags only.  
Bought these new in an Alden buying frenzy last summer and they sat in my closet until now.  I have worn a handful of times but they are in great condition.  Come with Alden shoe bags only. On the Leydon Last(I normally wear an 11D) Asking 350.00
Bought these lightly used under a Ravello craze and realized within a week that chukkas just aren't my style.  My loss and someone else's gain.  In great condition, I don't have the shoe box for them but I do have the Alden shoe bags and will include shoe trees with purchase.  10.5D on the Barrie last which runs a half size large(best for an 11D TTS)  Asking 450.00 Shipped   PM me with questions     Thanks!
Mr. Rogers of course.  Normal Dress shirt, tie, slacks WAIT A MINUTE...add beefy cardigan+canvas sneakers+salt and pepper comb over=the sex appeal.  
can you post measurements for bamford?