or Connect

Posts by brando090

I have a brand new Just Cavalli Hand Printed shirt in size Large, and it still has the tags and has never been worn. Also I have a pair of Red Don's, size 10.5, purchased through shoe collector, and I've worn them a few dozen times. No box, or bag, as they didn't come with them when I purchased them. $100 for the shirt, and $500 for the shoes, paid $900, but I wore them. 
Pen #1- 1949 Sheaffer Cadet/ Craftsman in grey, restored, fully functional. Extra fine nib. Both caps are included. $35 + Shipping Pen #2- 1939 Sheaffer Jr. in black with nickle trim, smooth medium nib, restored. $60 + Shipping Pen #3- 1929 Sheaffer 3-25, scarce pen in Jade. Jade was usually used in the bigger pens, and few 3-25's were made in Jade in the early 30's and they were only made for only a few years. Smooth fine nib. $80 +...
Pen #1- 1949 Sheaffer Cadet/ Craftsman in grey, restored, fully functional. Extra fine nib. Both caps are included. $35 + Shipping Pen #2- 1939 Sheaffer Jr. in black with nickle trim, smooth medium nib, restored. $60 + Shipping Pen #3- 1929 Sheaffer 3-25, scarce pen in Jade. Jade was usually used in the bigger pens, and few 3-25's were made in Jade in the early 30's and they were only made for only a few years. Smooth fine nib. $80 +...
I have a lightly used Bobcat jacket which i only wore out when i went to dinner and it had its original liner coat/light jacket and its heavier Gortex type outer shell for winter time and when it gets cold out. It comes with its original fur lined collar.
What belt?  
Thank you, im in Michigan so i suppose its not welcome here. I thought they looked pretty cool, but i guess ill pass.
I know they may not be tassel's, but what im not sure what they are.  
What would you call this? And who makes them?