or Connect

Posts by caine

looks like a women's coat to me.
love jaeger. fred's almost makes me wish i had bought one instead of my firebird a few months back...
Quote: Originally Posted by jo-fu a decent normal looking belt can be strangely hard to find. In terms of what to own, a dress black, dress brown, and casual jeans brown should take you 95% of the way there. Biggest considerations beyond color are width and edge finishing. dress: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...4364/74364.jsp...
Quote: Originally Posted by knezz No cane for me as an accessory. Now if it was a necessity then I would go for a quality cane. I would never carry a sword can. I would carry a Les Baer 1911. It has more of a reach. a major factor in determining if a homicide is self defense is the distance between the two parties. if a guy is close enough to stab with a badass sword cane, you will be able to prove self defense more easily. at 25 i...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser You said you don't like Rolexes, but how about this Omega Seamaster Professional? Negative. I do not like the huge numbers ringing the face. I do like the Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Chronograph, but it is about times more than I want to spend. the Ernst Benz looks interesting, I will give it some thought.
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Well, what kind of features do you want? Also, do you want a bracelet or a strap? How heavy do you want the watch to be? Quartz or mechanical? And just for reference, Rolexes cost a lot more than $1000. Jon. I like chronographs, heavy is better, and bracelet is a must. Quartz probably, but not a must-have. I know Rolexes cost more, but I don't really like their look, just for reference. Rather...
I have had my current watch for almost 3 years now. It is the only one I have, so I wear it everywhere and it is getting scratched up at work. My current watch is a Citizen ecodrive chronograph, nothing special. So, as the title indicates, it is about time for a new watch (no pun intended). What is a good brand for around $1000 or so? I am not a huge fan of Rolex or Tag, I am hoping for something a little more exclusive, but not in the range of Patek Philippe. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I have found that it is always easier to find a job when I currently have a job. In fact, I am routinely head hunted by recruiters. If I was unemployed, that would probably stop. If your job is so horrible, you have only had three interviews in a year, you do not even get call backs on jobs with only a high school requirement, that makes me want to ask two questions: 1) What was your major? 2) What the hell...
I only wear Oakley. They have tons of models for all types of fashion looks, are not horribly expensive like Gucci, and last forever. Also, it is essential for me to have the full mirrored look. I don;t like wearing sunglasses when people can still see my eyes.
irresponsible to get out of a deadend job and look for another one?