or Connect

Posts by Kuro

They did a nice job on this. Is it 1 button?
https://www.icloud.com/photostream/fr-fr/#A2GdIshaGxQrzK;DA250937-920C-4C6D-9E7F-F0AE9935CD48
^unfortunately they own the DELOS lasts....
Romain is awesome. Guy as well...
NIce job. Paul Stuart (classic) is my favorite. Perhaps it is my imagination, but RLPL is starting to resemble Cifonelli...
^I don't recall the price to have plates installed post delivery, but a resole is north of a $1,000....
Well, I found it amusing and declined. In Paris they have this menu of sorts that list prices for everything.
^? My shoes fit. I did, however, require multiple fittings. First with the plastics and then leather. I didn't find the plastics to be very useful. I was referring to my wanting to alter the shape of the toe for future orders. To do so they just needed to add some leather to the tip of the last. They wanted me to do a plastic try-on for that as well (and the price for the plastics was around €350 IIRC).
Just not those stupid plastic try-ons that Lobb Paris uses from time-to-time. The worst was when I asked the workshop on rue Mogador to alter the toe of my last. They didn't want to do it without my also having a fitting with the plastic try-ons for around €350...If so then Anthony Delos must be telepathic because I don't recall having to say anything really...