or Connect

Posts by Kuro

€4900 for a 2 piece suit in super 100s when I inquired in the summer IIRC. Tailoring floor is nice, although could use some natural light. They use Drapers, Holland & Sherry, and Scabal. The garments that I saw were nice, but in terms of finishing the sewing on the button holes and lining was not as fine as Camps or Cifo. Many do say that the tailor is quite flexible (e.g. I heard that he loves it if you ask for a cran Parisian just like Camps de Luca).
Not midtown, but Hermès made me a really nice shirt a number of years ago. They did a muslin try-on as well. Price, however, is probably these days... Also, I heard a rumor that Geneva is making for Paul Stuart Custom w/ a 1 shirt minimum.
^interesting. Berlu has a high vamp loafer as well as a side zip boot in the same style.
Berluti bespoke
sweet foyer
Arnys pour M. YSL http://www.styleforum.net/g/a/491603/arnys-paris-france-bespoke-corduroy-jacket-for-yves-saint-laurent-approx-size-42/
If so then sewing machines should be employed..
^The lining on one of my jackets is coming apart at the seams, AGAIN. Also, buttons keep falling off my pantaloons....
^Can you guys start a separate thread on this please? Thank you.