or Connect

Posts by Slammo

The item on epaulet's website.   Practically new, worn 5 or 6 times - currently sold out in this size.  Doesn't fit with my current wardrobe so I'm letting it go to someone that will wear it more.   Local pickup in NYC available.
$140.00   Same as these (measurements are here as well).   Worn twice.  No fading yet so essentially brand new.  Chain stitch hemmed at Self Edge in NY to a 31" inseam.   This is a fantastic cut, unfortunately I sized them wrong - bought a second pair that fits me properly and I'm loving them.     Local pickup in NYC available.
All ties are in excellent shape - none of them have been worn more than 5 times and most only once or twice.  No stains, pulls or imperfections.     Color representation is accurate, although do note that there is quite a bit of natural light in this picture so they appear brighter and more saturated than they will look in person, especially indoors.  The red Drakes in particular appears more saturated and bold than it actually is (it is deeper and more toned down in...
Just put this up on Ebay.  I'll consider pulling it for a good offer here.  
$250 shipped CONUS.  Available for local pickup in NYC as well.    Here we have a size 38R Epaulet Weller sportcoat expertly crafted by Southwick in Massachusetts.  The fabric is a gorgeous, medium weight salt & pepper donegal tweed with red flecks.  This is a wonderfully versatile fabric and I can't say enough about how good it looks.  I hate to sell it but unfortunately it no longer fits.   The jacket is fully lined w/ patch pockets, wonderfully soft suede elbow...
$250 shipped CONUS.  Local pickup in NYC available.     Just purchased this from another seller on B&S - in perfect condition.  He wore it 4-5 times to and from the office and I haven't worn it at all - just tried on once and unfortunately it is slightly large for me.  Looking to get back what I paid.     This is the ultimate navy blazer - if you're going to own a single sport coat, this should be it.  Made up by Southwick USA in a beautiful, breathable hopsack this is...
A variety of used Epaulet pants - all prices are shipped CONUS (local pickup in NYC also available).  Measurements are per the epaulet website unless otherwise stated.  Selling most of these because they no longer fit.    Walt Trousers   $80 Size 30 in light grey hopsack.  Worn ~10 times  I believe my tailor did some minor work on the seat of these. inseam: 31"   Rivet Chinos - all in the "old" fit   SOLD $50 Size 32 G&L Twill Khakis.  Waist and seat have been...
$150 shipped conus.  Local pickup in NYC available.     Vass Theresianer captoe blucher on the P2 last, size 41.5 (~8.5d US).  Hand made from start to finish in Budapest, Hungary.  Gorgeous burnished medium brown scotch grain leather.  JR double leather soles.     Worn approximately 10 times, mostly on carpet in an office environment and to and from the car.     The uppers are flawless but the leather inside the left shoe is slightly damaged in one small area (see...
Mackintosh Alva brown flannel double-breadsted quilted jacket, size small (~38).  This jacket is nearly new (worn ~20 times, mostly to and from the car) - no flaws.  A versatile, unique fall coat in a fantastic, seasonally appropriate color way.   $150 shipped CONUS.  Local pickup available in NYC. Description shamelessly lifted from the No Man Walks Alone website: Made in Scotland by legendary 200-year old Mackintosh, this double-breasted quilted jacket will keep you...
Amazingly, yes!