or Connect

Posts by Slammo

BNWT Epaulet Rudy Trousers in Vanilla Bean, 100% Linen, size 30.  These are from the latest Rudy/Walt "ends for friends" event - you likely won't see this fabric again...ever.   Tried on once for size - turns out the Walt fit is better for me.  Beautiful fabric - a nice creamy off white with a wonderful hand.  The perfect linen summer trouser.     Price is firm - just looking to get back what I paid (and will take a loss on the shipping).  CONUS.  Local pickup in NYC...
Brand new with tags (tried on once) pair of Rota Grey Donegal tweed trousers in size 46 (30 US) from NMWA. Wonderful fabric and construction but unfortunately the fit is not right for me.     $200 shipped CONUS.     As seen here on the NMWA website.   Size Inseam (CM) Rise (CM) Waist (CM)         46 95.5 26 83
haha - just my luck, this is my first time purchasing Alden seconds.  Boxing in progress!
Thanks for the heads up on this - much appreciated.  I'm an 8.5e but the only last (Alden or otherwise) I've ever found that actually fits well is the modified last, which certainly limits my options.  I'm slowly building up a rotation of shoes from moulded (as my preferred styles trickle in) and I'm considering placing an order through Anatomica but I'm not sure that I want to spend that much on Aldens (but they kind of have me by the balls...).
Thanks gents, deep down I think I knew that was the right answer already - just needed to hear it from someone else.  Back they go.  
Would like some opinions on the gash on these Alden seconds I just received from Shoemart.  Given the location, visually this does not bother me but the cut seems to go straight through the leather all the way down to the heel counter.  The gash is not in an area that flexes but I'm concerned that I won't be able to have these resoled as a result of the damage.  I suppose I could topy them (repeatedly?) to hold off on resoling them and perhaps have the gash filled in with...
Brand new, unworn.  Turns out these shirts are a bit too slim for me.  This is completely sold out on on the NMWA website in all sizes - this is the only place you will find this shirt.    Looking to get back what I paid - $190 $180 Shipped CONUS.   Shirt fits very slim - measurements below (pulled from NoManWalksAlone website).   Size Chest (CM) Sleeve (CM) Neck...
$40 shipped CONUS.  Allen Edmonds tan braided belt size 32.  Like new, worn once.  
$60 Shipped CONUS.  Epaulet paisley print shirt - this one is discontinued so you likely won't find it anywhere but here.  Worn once, like new.   Measurements are the same as this shirt: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/buttondown-collar-sky-blue-chambray
$80 shipped CONUS.  One pair of midnight blue (nearly black, good for wearing out after dark) Epaulet trousers in the rudy fit (slightly larger than walt fit in thighs and seat, great for cyclists or anyone that has larger legs).  Worn ONCE, like new.  100% wool, super 120's - great year around fabric.  Lined to the knee.   Size 30.  Only alteration was hemming them & 1.5" cuff - inseam is 30.5" measured from the center of the crotch seam to the bottom of of the cuffs but...