or Connect

Posts by Slammo

$40 shipped CONUS.  Allen Edmonds tan braided belt size 32.  Like new, worn once.  
$60 Shipped CONUS.  Epaulet paisley print shirt - this one is discontinued so you likely won't find it anywhere but here.  Worn once, like new.   Measurements are the same as this shirt: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/buttondown-collar-sky-blue-chambray
$80 shipped CONUS.  One pair of midnight blue (nearly black, good for wearing out after dark) Epaulet trousers in the rudy fit (slightly larger than walt fit in thighs and seat, great for cyclists or anyone that has larger legs).  Worn ONCE, like new.  100% wool, super 120's - great year around fabric.  Lined to the knee.   Size 30.  Only alteration was hemming them & 1.5" cuff - inseam is 30.5" measured from the center of the crotch seam to the bottom of of the cuffs but...
$150 $100 Shipped CONUS - Used Mid Grey Paul Betenly Suit (I believe this is the Rothman's NYC house brand).  Worn around 5 times.  Good conservative business suit.  Well made for the price, half canvassed.  Single vent, non functional buttons in sleeves, notch lapels, 100% wool, fully lined.  Flat front trousers without cuffs.   Jacket Shoulder: 17.5" Chest (P2P): 19.75" Length (BOC): 29.75" Sleeves: 23.75"   Trousers Waist: 16.25" Thigh (2" down...
$350 300 Shipped conus - Size 46/36 R Canali black suit - VERY hard to find size.  Only worn about 5 times, in fantastic shape.  100% Wool, side vents, flap pockets, non-functional button holes in sleeves, fully lined.  Flat front trousers without cuffs.  Fully Canvassed, made in Italy, fabric has a great hand.   Jacket Shoulders: 17.75" Chest (p2p): 19.75" Length from BOC: 29.75" Sleeves: 24.25"   Trousers Waist: 15.75" Thigh (2" below crotch): 12.5" Knee (8" below...
This is a bit out of your rice range but perhaps a cappelli tie from http://linksonjack.com/neckties/. Coupon code SS2013 gets you 20% off and you can deduct another 20% for VAT if you're not in Europe. Should bring the total to around $85. Buy a second for yourself and get free shipping. Since he's short get him one of the 56" 3.25 inch ones - maybe a grenadine. The main reason I suggest those is the short length. It's tough to find reasonably priced, conservative,...
Measurements please. Will buy immediately if they are right for me!
Can you confirm the thigh measurement?  9" seems awefully small - sounds more like a knee measurement.  Thanks!
When can we expect a restock of rivets?  Looking to pick up the caramel ducks in a size 31 and maybe some others.
How has nobody swiped these up !?!?!?! Damn my wide feet