or Connect

Posts by jockscum

Selling a pair of SILENT Sneakers from FW12 collection in size 11 (or 44). Bought from thecorner in Sept, only worn a handful of times. In perfect shape, almost how they came out of the box. No wear to the sole and no noticeable heel drag. Retailed for $450   "Silent present their version of a classic hi-top sneaker, combining designer Damir Domas typical minimal aesthetic with an impeccable construction. Built on a chunky rubber sole, the upper is constructed...
RICK OWENS MA-1 BOMBER the famous rick bomber seen all over the web ru 1783 t size small   purchased from another SF member worn, but VG+ condition 8.5/10 with 2 small holes on right sleeve cuff shoulder 17.25" pit 21" $675 price includes shipping sans paypal fees feel free to pm me with any questions   first three pictures were taken from last seller, but the coat looks exactly the same condition last 2 are from the web i will post...
 Selling a pair of BASS WEEJUNS x OPENING CEREMONY "Exclusive" 75th Anniversary loafer/drivers. These were done for a "happy birthday" to B.W. from O.C. Sold out pretty quick and are now gone. Condition: 8/10: some wear to the heels/soles, but still lots of life left. the toe section of the shoe has SLIGHTLY (very slightly) separated from the sole from walking/breaking in. other than that the patent is in great shape and the shoes are in great shape. From...
 Selling a GANT Rugger "The Fisher Stripe" scoop neck crewneck sweater in size Medium. This was purchased from Barneys NY in Chicago last winter for $120 retail. Looks great with a chambray shirt and some raw denim or no shirt under, to get the "scoop neck" feel. Condition: 8/10 looks practically unworn with a little bit of "stretch" to the wool but no stains or holes or anything of that nature, minimal pilling Material: 100% Lambswool Measurements (laid...
"The varsity sweater in navy from Gant. This cotton and wool blend sweater features a v-neck with a white stripe, long sleeves, two white stripes on the left sleeve, and ribbed trim cuffs & hem."   Purchased from Saks last winter for about $150 retail. Worn a only twice. Tagged size small, but best for a 48 (I'm a slimmer 48 with broad shoulders and it actually fits perfect, along the lines of a Thom Browne sweater fit).   Condition 9/10. No stains or anything,...
Selling a pair of Rogue Territory Safari Trousers. Bought these last December and wore them a few times but decided to clear some of my wardrobe out.   Condition is 9.5/10: they look practically new as they were only worn a handful of times and washed twice. Interesting material/cut/design.   Retail was $170   From RT:    Model is 6’1″ 165lbs and wearing size 31 Details include - -Coin pocket in right front pocket -Hidden pen pocket in right back...
Acne AW 2012 Max jean in satin black. Size is 32 X 32.   Purchased these from another forum member back in August and got some wear in, but really don't wear them enough to have them in my closet (too many black pants..) The condition is 8/10, very minimal fade to the color from two washes, but still look "true black" with an odd sheen, looks very good. There are a few marks on the fabric but literally are too small to photograph, to give you an idea.   Retail...
Oki-ni to 50%
150 shipped to conus via USPS, does not include paypal fees (+%4 if not sending as a gift)   Hanging pictures are mine, fit pictures are taken from the previous owner, as well as the description, which is still accurate.   super-rare. made in japan. 70% wool, 30% alpaca. thick and soft. 8/10 condition (some minor pilling). measurements pit to pit: ~20.25" shoulder to shoulder: ~17" sleeve: 26" length (from base of collar): ~25.5"    
Selling a hill-side scarf from last fall/winter collection. Used lightly, no stains/holes/etc. 9.5/10 condition (some dirt on the label, not noticeable). Nice wool/flannel material, really warm. Good length for wrapping/layering.   35 shipped to conus. Open to reasonable offers.