or Connect

Posts by ipreferpie

I'm considering something similar to yours too Alan, but instead on an 888 last. Either:   1) Galway: Chestnut Antique with Rosewood Country Calf shaft, Dainite Sole,888 last 2) Galway: Burnt Pine Antique with Chocolate nubuck shaft, Dainite Sole,888 last   My main concerns is to have something versatile with suits, chinos and denim and also to have something to can show off EG's excellent antiquing/finishing. I'm stuck in the same spot and any suggestions...
sorry double post
Hi, I'm cross posting from the Edwards of Manchester sale thread since I realized this one is more appropriate (mods pls delete if I made a mistake).   I'm looking to get my first pair of EGs, but am having trouble deciding on some options, and am wondering if and fellow SFers can chime in.   1) Galway or Alderley? I already have 2 pairs of rugged/casual captoe boots, but no brogues or wingtips. There's not much info on the Alderleys, but here's a...
Thanks for the great PSA! I'm looking to get my first pair of EGs, but am having trouble deciding on some options, and am wondering if and fellow SFers can chime in.   1) Galway or Alderley? I already have 2 pairs of rugged/casual captoe boots, but no brogues or wingtips. There's not much info on the Alderleys, but here's a photo:   2) Upper/lower leathers: a) chocolate nubuck/burnt pine, or b) rosewood country/antique nightshade calf? I'm looking to have...