or Connect

Posts by Georgia

Last significant price drop...please PM if interested: Brooks Brother 3/2 sack: $30 shipped CONUS Luciano Barbera 80/20 wool/cashmere Blazer: $40 shipped CONUS 2 Vintage Gant Flannel Shirts: $25 shipped CONUS for the pair NWT Banana Republic Extra Fine Merino Wool Argyle Sweater: $15 shipped CONUS
Quote: Originally Posted by floors to go Heres the pics of the Nettletons I found a few days ago Too small for me (8D), hopefully someone will want to trade, if not guess they are going to ebay. Those are extremely nice. Very well done.
Updated what has sold, and significant price reductions on the remaining items. Please PM if you are interested.
Got quite a few items for sale - I'm happy to make you a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if you are interested... 1. Brooks Brothers 3/2 Roll Sack Blazer (Brooksease). Excellent condition. Made in the USA. Missing the 'rolled' button, but it isn't visible. Labeled a 44L, the hand measurements are: Shoulders: 20", Sleeve: 26.5" (+2"), BOC-bottom: 32", Pits: 23.75". Asking $50 => $40 => $30 shipped CONUS Details: 2. Luciano Barbera 80/20...
Great deal...
1. Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. These are in excellent shape. There is no indication of the maker, but they were made for 'James Davis'. I'd rate the shell a 9.5 out of 10, and the soles an 8 out of 10. Size 9 B | AA. Asking $50 shipped CONUS Details: 2. Alden 986 Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers. The shoes are in great shape. As with most shell cordovan shoes, they could use a Mac Treatment. I'd rate the shell a 7.5 out of 10, and the soles a 9 out of 10...
OK - everything except the shell cordovan tassels and the French cuff PRLs have sold or are spoken for. I've lowered the prices on both, but am accepting offers... Please PM if you are interested.
Just updated the inventory and lowered prices (again). Please PM if you are interested... Hey Newcomer - not a Memphian, I'm a Georgia boy. Hey Alan - They are really nice tassels. The shell is in almost perfect condition.
Updated the inventory, and lowered prices on the remaining items. Please PM me if you are interested...