or Connect

Posts by Georgia

Just updated the inventory and lowered prices (again). Please PM if you are interested... Hey Newcomer - not a Memphian, I'm a Georgia boy. Hey Alan - They are really nice tassels. The shell is in almost perfect condition.
Updated the inventory, and lowered prices on the remaining items. Please PM me if you are interested...
Lots for sale - I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if you are interested: 1. Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. These are in excellent shape. There is no indication of the maker, but they were made for 'James Davis'. I'd rate the shell a 9.5 out of 10, and the soles an 8 out of 10. Size 9 B | AA. Asking $80 => $70 => $60 => $50 shipped CONUS Details: 2. Shell Cordovan Watch Strap. Size 3/4". SOLD 3. Polo by Ralph Lauren French...
Sold...thanks for the interest.
The Florsheims have sold - and the price on the Ferragamos has been lowered... Please PM if interested.
I have two pairs of shoes for sale...please PM if you are interested... 1. Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Longwings. Size 8.5D. These shoes are in excellent shape. I'd rate the uppers an 8.5 out of 10 and the soles an 8 out of 10. The heels were recently replaced (by me). Excellent patina. SOLD Details: 2. Salvatore Ferragamo Suede Bit Loafers. Size 12D. These shoes are in perfect shape - only worn once. Chocolate brown suede. Asking $100=>$90 shipped...
Quote: Originally Posted by jo-fu The only thing cooler than a belt is a belt made of mini-belts. I see a tag line.
I'm a big fan of nylon watch straps, and have quite a few (of the 16mm-18mm variety - Central, J. Crew, Brooks Brothers, etc.). I came across and purchased this bag of watch straps recently - while there were a few 16mm and 18mm straps that I have kept, there are a TON of 12mm straps here. I have no idea what to do with them...any suggestions?
^^^Some great finds lately. It's been dry as a bone in my neck of the woods. All that means is that it's going to get better...soon.
Updated inventory and lowered prices. Please PM if interested.