or Connect

Posts by Georgia

Found these Stuart McGuires today... Details: Good news: -They fit like a glove. They also have a single sole, so they aren't as heavy. - I'm guessing that these are shell cordovan, as they don't have any creasing or micro-creasing. They aren't as 'waxy' as my other shell cordovan shoes, but they aren't as dry as my calf shoes. There are a few dings - about 1" of the lining has separated (easy fix), and the laces need to be replaced. Here are my...
Friday Specials: 1. Florsheim Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. Excellent patina. Size 10.5D. Recently resoled. I'd rate the shell an 8 out of 10, and the soles a 9 out of 10. SOLD Details: 2. Allen Edmonds Cameron Penny Loafers. Black calf. Size 9.5D. Excellent shape - I'd rate the uppers and the soles a 9 out of 10. SOLD Details: Please PM if you are interested.
You should call them.
Anyone?
They sure are.
I'm looking for a pair of these in a 9D or 9.5B if anyone knows of any... Brown suede, brown calf, or black calf is fine.
Updated inventory, and lowered the prices on the remaining items.
Quite a bit for sale - some old, some new. Prices are shipped CONUS. Please PM if you are interested in anything. 1. Brooks Brothers 3/2 Roll Linen Blazer (BrooksLinen). Almost perfect condition. I nice yellow color - not too bright. Labeled a 45M/L, the hand measurements are: Shoulders: 20", Sleeve: 24.5" (+1.5"), BOC-bottom: 32", Pits: 23". SOLD Details: 2. Brooks Brothers 3/2 Roll Sack Blazer (Brooksease). Excellent condition. Made in the USA. Missing the...
Looking for the AE Mora Double Monks in 9D, 9.5B, or 9.5D in any color (Black/Brown/Suede). New is good, used is fine as well. Thanks in advance!
Looking for the AE Mora Double Monks in 9D, 9.5B, or 9.5D in any color (Black/Brown/Suede). New is good, used is fine as well. Thanks in advance!