or Connect

Posts by Georgia

Updated inventory, and lowered the prices on the remaining items.
Quite a bit for sale - some old, some new. Prices are shipped CONUS. Please PM if you are interested in anything. 1. Brooks Brothers 3/2 Roll Linen Blazer (BrooksLinen). Almost perfect condition. I nice yellow color - not too bright. Labeled a 45M/L, the hand measurements are: Shoulders: 20", Sleeve: 24.5" (+1.5"), BOC-bottom: 32", Pits: 23". SOLD Details: 2. Brooks Brothers 3/2 Roll Sack Blazer (Brooksease). Excellent condition. Made in the USA. Missing the...
Looking for the AE Mora Double Monks in 9D, 9.5B, or 9.5D in any color (Black/Brown/Suede). New is good, used is fine as well. Thanks in advance!
Looking for the AE Mora Double Monks in 9D, 9.5B, or 9.5D in any color (Black/Brown/Suede). New is good, used is fine as well. Thanks in advance!
Last significant price drop...please PM if interested: Brooks Brother 3/2 sack: $30 shipped CONUS Luciano Barbera 80/20 wool/cashmere Blazer: $40 shipped CONUS 2 Vintage Gant Flannel Shirts: $25 shipped CONUS for the pair NWT Banana Republic Extra Fine Merino Wool Argyle Sweater: $15 shipped CONUS
Quote: Originally Posted by floors to go Heres the pics of the Nettletons I found a few days ago Too small for me (8D), hopefully someone will want to trade, if not guess they are going to ebay. Those are extremely nice. Very well done.
Updated what has sold, and significant price reductions on the remaining items. Please PM if you are interested.
Got quite a few items for sale - I'm happy to make you a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if you are interested... 1. Brooks Brothers 3/2 Roll Sack Blazer (Brooksease). Excellent condition. Made in the USA. Missing the 'rolled' button, but it isn't visible. Labeled a 44L, the hand measurements are: Shoulders: 20", Sleeve: 26.5" (+2"), BOC-bottom: 32", Pits: 23.75". Asking $50 => $40 => $30 shipped CONUS Details: 2. Luciano Barbera 80/20...
Great deal...