or Connect

Posts by Georgia

9D or 9.5C - I'm VERY interested...
Last drop...please PM if interested.
Updated inventory and lowered prices - please PM if you are interested.
More for sale (in addition to this stuff). I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if interested. 1. Alden Shell Cordovan 994 Saddle Oxfords. Size 12 B|D. These shoes. The shell cordovan is in excellent shape, I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. The insoles are in great shape as well. The soles are in good condition; they been replaced with Goodyear Neolite. I'd rate them a 7 out of 10. SOLD Details: 2. Sid Mashburn Dress Shirts. All are...
Quote: Originally Posted by joonian How'd you rate the quality of the French Shiner shells compared to vintage Florsheims? I would say that they are equal in comparison...
Quote: Originally Posted by VladimirS I sent you PM a few days ago, but you don't answer.... Sorry - I thought I did. Shipping is CONUS only. I updated the inventory...prices have been lowered, and I'll listen to reasonable offers.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Deacon Yesterday I trolled a few of my favorite thrifts and found a pair of vintage custom made burgundy shell cordovan plain toe bluchers from Kow Hoo of Hong Kong and they fit me! Thick firm soles with nice even heels. Someone treated these nice! Cost was $7.50, I spent two hours scrubbing off old darker polish, buffed them to a shine and wore them to work today! This was half way through rubbing the right footed...
Lowered prices again...I'd like to move this stuff...let me know if you are interested.
Updated inventory and significantly lowered prices on the remaining items.
Quite a bit for sale...I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if interested... 1. Johnston & Murphy Ski Moc Loafers. These: (Zappos link). Burgundy brushed veal color. Excellent condition. Size 9.5 D. Asking $40 => $35 shipped CONUS Details: 2. New Stuart McGuire Pebbled Longwings. Brand new. New waxed laces. The size isn't listed, but I'd put them at a size 8D or a size 7.5D. These are on par with my old Florsheim longwings. ...