or Connect

Posts by Georgia

No, this has all been spoken for.
Stubbs & Wootton Merrit Loafers. Next to perfect condition. Only worn a couple times... These shoes are seriously awesome. Here are all the details. Size 10D SOLD Details: Please PM if you are interested...
A few items for sale - I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item. 1. Polo by Ralph Lauren Wool Plaid Patchwork Pants. New without Tags. Ultimate fall/winter GTH pants. Tagged a size 36/32, hand measured 36.5" waist, 11" rise, 32" inseam. SOLD Details: 2. Allen Edmonds Cole Chocolate Suede Loafers. Excellent shape - these have only been worn about a dozen times. Size 9.5C. SOLD Details: 3. Bill's Khakis Seersucker M2 Pants. Excellent shape. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by BBC ...The big purchases this month were a pair of Alden snuff suede loafers... Awesome. Where did you find them?
9D or 9.5C - I'm VERY interested...
Last drop...please PM if interested.
Updated inventory and lowered prices - please PM if you are interested.
More for sale (in addition to this stuff). I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if interested. 1. Alden Shell Cordovan 994 Saddle Oxfords. Size 12 B|D. These shoes. The shell cordovan is in excellent shape, I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. The insoles are in great shape as well. The soles are in good condition; they been replaced with Goodyear Neolite. I'd rate them a 7 out of 10. SOLD Details: 2. Sid Mashburn Dress Shirts. All are...
Quote: Originally Posted by joonian How'd you rate the quality of the French Shiner shells compared to vintage Florsheims? I would say that they are equal in comparison...
Quote: Originally Posted by VladimirS I sent you PM a few days ago, but you don't answer.... Sorry - I thought I did. Shipping is CONUS only. I updated the inventory...prices have been lowered, and I'll listen to reasonable offers.