or Connect

Posts by Georgia

Lowered prices again...I'd like to move this stuff...let me know if you are interested.
Updated inventory and significantly lowered prices on the remaining items.
Quite a bit for sale...I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if interested... 1. Johnston & Murphy Ski Moc Loafers. These: (Zappos link). Burgundy brushed veal color. Excellent condition. Size 9.5 D. Asking $40 => $35 shipped CONUS Details: 2. New Stuart McGuire Pebbled Longwings. Brand new. New waxed laces. The size isn't listed, but I'd put them at a size 8D or a size 7.5D. These are on par with my old Florsheim longwings. ...
Alden for BB Tassels in Black Shell Cordovan VTG Florsheim Royal Imperial Tassels in Cordovan Calf
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Honestly, they didn't look like they needed it in the before pics. Yeah - luckily the shell is/was is great shape. The problem was the soles - they were wearing very thin. The stitching was unraveling as well.
I like them. I have some very similar Cheaneys, which are a heavy hitter in my rotation.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC It's hard to tell in the pics; what was the degree of color change in the shell? Maybe one shade darker...They look good. Quote: Originally Posted by Joenobody0 The edge dressing looks like it was applied with absolutely no care. I've come to expect a little bit of that, but this shoe is worse than most. I guess if there's something they could do a sloppy job with, that's probably...
It took just over six weeks to get them back...Overall, I'm very happy. Before: After: ^^repaired stitching Overall I'm very happy. I think it was worth the cost to get these restored. I would grade the work an A-. Why not an A+? Two things: 1. the corrected stitching looks like a patch-job. Not the end of the world, but the stitching doesn't look as consistent as the rest of the shoe. 2. The right shoe (which had the stitching corrected) is a bit...
OK - Round Two. Just won these from Ebay for a song. Maker: French Shriner The seller calls the color 'Chili', which I really hope it is (closer to the picture of the toes) He also didn't know if they were shell. What do you think? Details:
Lowered prices...please PM if interested.