Stubbs & Wootton Merrit Loafers. Next to perfect condition. Only worn a couple times... These shoes are seriously awesome. Here are all the details. Size 10D
Please PM if you are interested...
A few items for sale - I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item.
1. Polo by Ralph Lauren Wool Plaid Patchwork Pants. New without Tags. Ultimate fall/winter GTH pants. Tagged a size 36/32, hand measured 36.5" waist, 11" rise, 32" inseam.
2. Allen Edmonds Cole Chocolate Suede Loafers. Excellent shape - these have only been worn about a dozen times. Size 9.5C.
3. Bill's Khakis Seersucker M2 Pants. Excellent shape. ...
More for sale (in addition to this stuff). I'm happy to make a deal if you'd like more than one item. Please PM if interested.
1. Alden Shell Cordovan 994 Saddle Oxfords. Size 12 B|D. These shoes. The shell cordovan is in excellent shape, I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. The insoles are in great shape as well. The soles are in good condition; they been replaced with Goodyear Neolite. I'd rate them a 7 out of 10.
2. Sid Mashburn Dress Shirts. All are...
Originally Posted by VladimirS
I sent you PM a few days ago, but you don't answer....
Sorry - I thought I did. Shipping is CONUS only.
I updated the inventory...prices have been lowered, and I'll listen to reasonable offers.
Originally Posted by The Deacon
Yesterday I trolled a few of my favorite thrifts and found a pair of vintage custom made burgundy shell cordovan plain toe bluchers from Kow Hoo of Hong Kong and they fit me! Thick firm soles with nice even heels. Someone treated these nice! Cost was $7.50, I spent two hours scrubbing off old darker polish, buffed them to a shine and wore them to work today!
This was half way through rubbing the right footed...