or Connect

Posts by Georgia

^^The Ben Silver tie has been sold. The Church's are still available...$50!!! These are GREAT shoes!!!
Both pairs of Bill's have been sold. The Church's and the Ben Silver tie are still available...
Bump for price reductions, as well as a couple other items: Quote: Originally Posted by Georgia I have the following for sale: 1. VERY nice pair of Church's Custom Grade Oxfords - Size 10D (measure 12" long and 4.25" wide). These look like the Diplomats. These shoes are in EXCELLENT shape, I would rate the uppers an 8.5 out of 10, and they do need to be re-soled. These shoes are $700 new; asking $50 shipped CONUS. The inside writing...
Long time lurker...first time poster. I do quite a bit of thrifting, and have enjoyed reading this thread. I went thrifting yesterday, had some good luck: >Vintage PRL madras LS shirt - with flap pockets. I hadn't seen one of these, so I'm giving it a whirl. >Black/White herringbone pattern JAB/Harris Tweed jacket with black leather buttons. >Brown/Cream herringbone pattern Land's End tweed jacket >J. Crew essential chinos - look unworn (the security tag is still...
I have the following for sale: 1. VERY nice pair of Church's Custom Grade Oxfords - Size 10D (measure 12" long and 4.25" wide). These look like the Diplomats. These shoes are in EXCELLENT shape, I would rate the uppers an 8.5 out of 10, and they do need to be re-soled. These shoes are $700 new; asking $70 shipped CONUS. The inside writing reads: 10D 9 73 171CD07 0221007 51555100 0231DC 2. BRAND NEW pair of Bill's Khakis Washed Poplin pants. The pants are a...
These have been SOLD. Quote: Originally Posted by Georgia Bump for a price reduction - $70 shipped CONUS
Quote: Originally Posted by gsk3 Dibs if no one else calls them. YGM. Thanks, Ari Ari - they are yours. I just sent you a PM with the paypal info.
Bump for a price reduction - $70 shipped CONUS Quote: Originally Posted by Georgia I have a great pair of black Allen Edmonds Park Avenues for sale. They are a 10 C, and are in EXCELLENT shape. They are 1/2 size too big for me, so I only wore them ~10 times. Please PM if interested.
I have a great pair of black Allen Edmonds Park Avenues for sale. They are a 10 C, and are in EXCELLENT shape. They are 1/2 size too big for me, so I only wore them ~10 times. Asking $80 shipped CONUS - please PM if interested.