or Connect

Posts by Georgia

The LL Bean sweater has been sold (pending payment)
The cashmere sweater and the Christmas tie have been sold. The prices have been reduced on the remaining items...get'em while they're hot!! Quote: Originally Posted by Georgia I have a few items for sale: 1. Ties: >Polo by Ralph Lauren Red w/ horse rider and dog. The tie is in perfect condition. $20 shipped CONUS >Hermes tie with palm tree motif. The tie is in mint condition. $55 shipped CONUS. >Alynn Christmas tie - navy with an...
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda Wow, that's very awesome! Two Oxxford suits! Any idea as to the vintage? Are they recent? Great finds... I like the shoes too! Thanks! I am very pleased with the suits. Actually, there were two other Oxxfords there as well, but they were damaged beyond what I was willing to get repaired (holes/etc). One of the suits I didn't buy had 1992 marked on the inside tag, so I'm assuming they were all...
While visiting the in-laws for Thanksgiving, I was able to stop in a local Goodwill. I had quite a bit of luck: >2 Oxxford SB 2-button suits (one navy pinstripe, and one black/white bird's eye). Both jackets fit perfectly, but the pants will have to be taken in a bit ($12.99 each). They actually had the black Oxxford suit hangers, but they wouldn't include them. Oh well... >Brand new Banana Republic 'Gavin' chinos - they are a very dark brown color; almost chocolate....
The cashmere sweater is 'on hold'...the rest is still available.
I have a few items for sale: 1. Ties: >Polo by Ralph Lauren Red w/ horse rider and dog. The tie is in perfect condition. $25 shipped CONUS >Hermes tie with palm tree motif. The tie is in mint condition. $60 shipped CONUS. >Alynn Christmas tie - navy with an emblematic golfing snowman. $20 shipped CONUS. >H. Stockton Fox motif tie. The tie is in mint condition. $25 shipped CONUS. 2. LL Bean Fisherman's Sweater. The sweater is 80% wool and 20%...
The Church's have sold.
The fit would be very similar...the Church's may be a slight bit wider.
^^The Ben Silver tie has been sold. The Church's are still available...$50!!! These are GREAT shoes!!!
Both pairs of Bill's have been sold. The Church's and the Ben Silver tie are still available...