or Connect

Posts by Georgia

The cashmere sweater and the Christmas tie have been sold. The prices have been reduced on the remaining items...get'em while they're hot!! Quote: Originally Posted by Georgia I have a few items for sale: 1. Ties: >Polo by Ralph Lauren Red w/ horse rider and dog. The tie is in perfect condition. $20 shipped CONUS >Hermes tie with palm tree motif. The tie is in mint condition. $55 shipped CONUS. >Alynn Christmas tie - navy with an...
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda Wow, that's very awesome! Two Oxxford suits! Any idea as to the vintage? Are they recent? Great finds... I like the shoes too! Thanks! I am very pleased with the suits. Actually, there were two other Oxxfords there as well, but they were damaged beyond what I was willing to get repaired (holes/etc). One of the suits I didn't buy had 1992 marked on the inside tag, so I'm assuming they were all...
While visiting the in-laws for Thanksgiving, I was able to stop in a local Goodwill. I had quite a bit of luck: >2 Oxxford SB 2-button suits (one navy pinstripe, and one black/white bird's eye). Both jackets fit perfectly, but the pants will have to be taken in a bit ($12.99 each). They actually had the black Oxxford suit hangers, but they wouldn't include them. Oh well... >Brand new Banana Republic 'Gavin' chinos - they are a very dark brown color; almost chocolate....
The cashmere sweater is 'on hold'...the rest is still available.
I have a few items for sale: 1. Ties: >Polo by Ralph Lauren Red w/ horse rider and dog. The tie is in perfect condition. $25 shipped CONUS >Hermes tie with palm tree motif. The tie is in mint condition. $60 shipped CONUS. >Alynn Christmas tie - navy with an emblematic golfing snowman. $20 shipped CONUS. >H. Stockton Fox motif tie. The tie is in mint condition. $25 shipped CONUS. 2. LL Bean Fisherman's Sweater. The sweater is 80% wool and 20%...
The Church's have sold.
The fit would be very similar...the Church's may be a slight bit wider.
^^The Ben Silver tie has been sold. The Church's are still available...$50!!! These are GREAT shoes!!!
Both pairs of Bill's have been sold. The Church's and the Ben Silver tie are still available...
Bump for price reductions, as well as a couple other items: Quote: Originally Posted by Georgia I have the following for sale: 1. VERY nice pair of Church's Custom Grade Oxfords - Size 10D (measure 12" long and 4.25" wide). These look like the Diplomats. These shoes are in EXCELLENT shape, I would rate the uppers an 8.5 out of 10, and they do need to be re-soled. These shoes are $700 new; asking $50 shipped CONUS. The inside writing...