or Connect

Posts by Georgia

I did a post on my vintage madras shirt collection. Some highlights:
Camel hair is fine - but it's going to be warm.
I really appreciate everyone's perspective. It has been helpful. Here is my situation - I work in a business casual environment, but I typically dress much better than the Dockers/Polo look. These - although some would say 'dated' - would have a place in my rotation - with jeans, slimmer fitting pants, or (in the right environment) shorts as a sartorial nod. I don't think a pair of socks would ever see the inside of these shoes. Right now my plan is to get the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JMayle and this awesome print Outstanding.
Early 30s
I've been in the market for some crocodile loafers for years, and *think* I hit the jackpot today. I came across these Magnannis at a local Goodwill for $6: I started a thread on these about getting them repaired... Any help is appreciated!
I've been in the market for some crocodile loafers for years, and *think* I hit the jackpot today. I came across these Magnannis at a local Goodwill for $6: After a little research, these are the 'Louie' model, and retail for a lot more than I would prefer to spend. Here's the shoe status: -The soles have another year or so. They have a heel protector, which has done it's job well. -The insoles are in great shape. The internal leather has a few splits, but that is...
I went back to the estate sale today, and picked up a few other things: PRL Chambray work shirt RLPL Pink gingham dress shirt PRL suede belt Details: Total cost: $58
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmith ^ use photobucket not image shack Done... Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku Same sale as this one? I want some of those RLPL dress shirts! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=233368 I believe so...
Happened upon an estate sale today in a very nice part of town. The stock was amazing...tons of RLPL. Suits, cashmere, shirts, shoes (there was a pair of RLPL driving loafers that were extremely nice - but a bit too big). All if it is in perfect condition. This was my haul: Faconnable Pique dress shirt RLPL Blue/white plaid RLPL White dress shirt RLPL Bluw/White Gingham Faconnable Chinos Coach Lexington Tank w/ Crocodile Band Details: Total Cost: $178