or Connect

Posts by Georgia

My new Sid Mashburn Snuff Suede Penny Loafers: More here
Lowered to $35 shipped CONUS. Please PM if interested.
Lowered to $30 shipped CONUS. Please PM if interested.
Absolutely gorgeous blazer. Thick wool, patch pockets, Golden Fleece buttons. Outstanding condition. Labeled a 40L, the actual measurements are: Pits: 21" Shoulders: 19" Arm (shoulder to cuff): 25" (+2") Length (from bottom of the collar): 32" Asking $40 shipped CONUS
Outstanding condition. Pinpoint blue. Labeled a size 17 | 43. Measurements are: Pits: 25" Neck: 17" Shoulders: 22" Sleeves: 34" Asking $35 shipped CONUS
Drakes of London for Barney's. New with tags. Just a bit too small for me. Anyone interested? 15" neck, 34" sleeves, 22" pits, 18" shoulders. It has some dust from where it was folded (seen in the second picture). A trip to the dry cleaners should take care of that... $50 shipped CONUS
Awesome Drake of London dress shirt. Barney's tags still attached. Some dust from where it was folded, should come out after a trip to the dry cleaners. Neck: 15" Pits: 22" Sleeve: 34" $50 shipped CONUS.
Had a good find today - Drakes of London for Barney's. New with tags. Just a bit too small for me. Anyone interested? 15" neck, 34" sleeves, 22" pits: It has some dust from where it was folded (seen in the second picture). A trip to the dry cleaners should take care of that...
Stuart McGuire Shell Cordovan PTBs - Size 9.5D These are in excellent shape - the shell is beautiful. The soles are in good shape - plenty of wear left. Very clean shoes. New laces... Asking $100 Shipped CONUS *Repaired spot on the insole of the right shoe (last picture). Please PM with any questions...Good luck!