or Connect

Posts by jenn0123

Unfortunately the bag is no longer available. sorry!
This awesome Brunello Duffle bag is still available!  Let me know if you have questions!
Amazing brand new Brunello Cucinelli Leather Duffle Bag!  Retailed for $4550!   This bag is amazing and great for travel.  Such soft supple leather with great pockets (two inside slip pockets on a zipper pocket on one side, and a leather slip pocket with pockets for pens on the other.  Also includes a zippered toiletry bag that snaps into one of the ends of the bag.  Also has a great matching leather luggage...
Funnily enough - this one actually sold but I have a second one I recently decided to let go in exchange for another BC Weekend bag I decided to keep.  I am not sure exactly the dust bag situation but can check at home.  I think the one I have now is actually in better shape than the first one - happy to take pictures if you are interested!  It's an amazing bag!
Anyone been to the GANT sale today?
Updated pictures!
Amazing Brunello Cucinelli weekend bag!  Still current season being sold at Neiman Marcus for $3485!  Super soft and thick brown / cognac leather lined with light gray cotton and includes a small gray cotton bag with a leather patch that is stamped "Brunello Cucinelli" for toiletries!  Also has luggage tag and strap (gray cotton with brown leather bits and "Brunello Cucinelli" stamped hardware to make the bag go cross-body!  Zips across the top to secure your belongings!...