or Connect

Posts by onair

For sale is Brand New with tags, black, Marmot M2 soft shell Jacket in size Medium.  This coat was purchased new and has never been worn.  Retails for $150.   Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable Zippered Handwarmer Pockets Chest Pocket Adjustable Velcro Cuff Inside Zip Pocket Hidden Elastic Draw Cord Hem    Asking price is $80 which includes shipping and paypal fees.  I will ship international for a little extra.  Please PM me with any...
For sale is like new, Black, Barbour Waxed Cotton Flyer Jacket in size Medium.  This coat was purchased new and has only been worn on two occasions.  It's a size medium and fits like a smaller size 38 sport coat.   The zip-front jacket is made of midweight waxed cotton with a snap-front placket to keep you dry during unexpected showers. Modeled after classic military flight jackets, the design features knitted rib hem and cuffs and a buckle tab at the collar....
SOLD For sale is brand new, first quality Black Fleece Suit in size BB1.  This is not a clearance center item and still has the original tags attached listing the $1,600 retail price.  Asking price is $800 which includes shipping and paypal fees.  I will ship international for a little extra.  Please PM me with any questions.   Suit details: Super 150's basetweave wool.  Three-button jacket with double back vents is lined with signature stripe lining and has...
For sale are brand new, first quality Black Fleece shirts.  All are long sleeve and each is up for sale for $80 which includes shipping and paypal fees.  I will ship international for a little extra.  Please PM me with any questions.   Black Fleece Khaki Military Shirt Sizes: BB1 - SOLD BB2     Black Fleece Khaki Gingham Oxford Shirt Sizes: BB1 - SOLD BB2     Black Fleece Khaki Tartan Oxford...
For sale are brand new, first quality Black Fleece long sleeve shirts.  Each is $80 which includes shipping and paypal fees within CONUS.  International shipping will be a little extra. PM with any questions.   Black Fleece Khaki Long Sleeve Gingham...
test