or Connect

Posts by lesbianavant

Yours definitely looks so much better in the actual pictures, color-wise - I wish I could buy this, but I bought this jacket for full retail price a week ago  DAMN!
Clarks - Desert Mali Boots   And Surface to Air Edward v2 Boots (ps these are for sale  I bought 2 pairs) PM me if interested they're size 43 UK/10.5 US  *actual picture of my boots
Definitely go for APC new standards or if you want slimmer but still nice selvage denim petit standards just down size down too much - also if you aren't strained in budget go for Dior 21cm raws or 19cm indigo raws - I use to work for a laid back company and I pretty much wore a tucked in Band of Outsiders or Gant shirt tucked into some Dior 19cm indigo raws to work every day with some Clarks desert boots. Pretty much can't go wrong with that - it's casual but still very...

Bought two Band of Outsiders shirts from Barney's - the tan one is tagged "L" and the black "3" and but the tan one fits significantly slimmer than the other one - anyone else finding out how inconsistent BoO's stuff been lately in terms of fit?
My first pair was a size 44 high top boot with the inside zipper and laces - they were huge on me so I had to sell them on superfuture and by the time I went to get them in a 43 (10.5 US) they were sold out so I had to settle for some plain achilles, but lesson learned and now I know they run larger than normal.  It's okay to size down with CPs because the more you wear them they'll stretch and conform to your feet.     
    First Post: Hello Style Forum! I am a longtime lurker and fan of style forum and a longtime member of superfuture (username huge gold AK-47) and decided to join you guys because it seems a little more approachable and diverse here!     This is one of my recent purchases - Common Projects leather chukka boot in tan Size 43 - my second pair of CPs and god are these comfortable and they keep getting more comfortable each day. Picked up these at tresbien...
  First Post: Hello Style Forum! I am a longtime lurker and fan of style forum and a longtime member of superfuture (username huge gold AK-47) and decided to join you guys because it seems a little more approachable and diverse here!     This is one of my recent purchases - Common Projects leather chukka boot in tan Size 43 - my second pair of CPs and god are these comfortable and they keep getting more comfortable each day. Picked up these at tresbien...