or Connect

Posts by dscoinfiltrator

Anyone have an update on the VAT situation?
Up for sale is a fantastic WWM parka, size medium. I bought it brand new from Blackbird for $585 (no clue why that page is still up). It was worn sparingly for only one winter and now it is time for us to part ways. All the details are there, but here is a quick overview: Outer shell is cotton ripstop. Wool-lined hood. Body lining is wool. Sleeve lining is nylon. Waist cord. Great, functional pockets. There are handwarmer pockets behind the two large...
Greetings gents. For my first ever Style Forum sale I have a fantastic chunky BEAMS+ cardigan from last fall. It was purchased from Tres Bien for $485. The piece itself is a heavy 100% 4 gauge wool woven by a Wholegarment machine. This means the entire sweater was made using one strand of yarn for an entirely seamless design. It has real wood buttons and two front pockets. Unfortunately for me, the fit is intended to be oversized and doesn't work with my style as well as...
Do you happen to have a closer picture of #4?
Has anyone gotten their 2011 fishtail yet? Ordered mine almost 7 weeks ago and still no word.