or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Love 'em. I still haven't taken mine out yet, rain the past couple days. Can't wait to take them out for a spin myself. Tempted to splurge on the natural too haha.
Been there.
Great to hear! I really love mine in tan.
I posted this on the Shoe Care thread, but it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of traffic lately and I'm not even sure that's where this question should go, so I pose it to you:   I recently purchased a beautiful pair of new espresso shell Cordovan pinch penny loafers by Rancourt from a third party seller (eBay).  Same pair as the other poster above who posted some amazing photos.  They are great and fit perfectly, but I immediately noticed some errant/loose stitching on...
 I'm starting to think you and I have very similar tastes. Add one more to the list.  Wore my golden brown CXL Maritimes today as well.  Had to decide between them and my navy ones.
I'm not entirely sure whether this is the correct thread to post this on, but I figured you guys could be of some help. I recently purchased a beautiful pair of new espresso shell Cordovan pinch penny loafers by Rancourt from a third party seller (eBay). They are great and fit perfectly, but I immediately noticed some errant/loose stitching on the saddle/top part. Now, as far as I can tell, the stitching there is more "cosmetic" than functional, as it does not (to...
 Beautiful - I much prefer the sole on the BB version too.  I had planned on getting a pair, but plans fell through.   Feel free to take plenty more pics of them!
Really like these. I have 3 different pairs of the Shaker Heights, but not the black ones. On several occasions I've had the opportunity to snag a pair on eBay that would probably fit, but I always hesitate. I like to see pictures of these in the wild
Very nice. Are they the AE version or BB? Hard to see the soles.
Got mine in the mail today too! I'll try to remember to post some pictures tonight, although I doubt they'll be of the same quality As your photos.