or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Ha, probably . . . I thought about that after I posted.  I'll check with her and then finalize my order.
 Woohoo! I've been back and forth a few times with Lauren trying to dial in my size, almost there. I don't suppose anyone owns the Lindrick in either a UK 7.5E or UK 8E, do you?  If someone did and could provide length/width measurements of the soles, I would be very grateful!
Post some pics!When did that GMTO go through?
Wear them in good health! I have them in both espresso and caramel, so nice.
Thanks so much to both of you. The reason I'm hesitant about a UK8E in the Lindrick is because a US 9D Marlow was much too big, and in theory I would think those two would be roughly the same, no? The Marlows I've tried on have all been within the last year or two, new stock.
Sorry if this has been rehashed in the past, but I'm looking for a little guidance with Lindrick sizing.   I tend to be a US 8.5E or 9E in most Allen Edmonds shoes (closer to 9E).  I have tried on the RL Marlow in US (?) 8.5D and it is the best fit of the various sizes (I presume that the sizes on the US RL website are indeed US and not UK).  I have also worn the shoes in my avatar, a pair of CJ for BB longwings also on the 325 last (and again, they are 8.5D, presumably...
Your post is about the Academy but your pic is of the Alumnus.
 We both missed the golden age.
 Yes, it was a longwing, on a different last, with washed out faded tan or light blue leather.  Wasn't a fan. I only brought it up because neo brought it up first.
You know, aside from the Cornwallis, I really haven't been a fan of the new AE offerings the past few years.   But I'm really digging the new Alumnus shortwing (that thankfully doesn't look like the abomination that was the Banchory with ridiculous leather/colors) and the Higgins Mill boot.  If I were to get either, it would probably be in brown.  I was recently lamenting the difficulty in finding a good shortwing blucher in brown with a light/natural edge, and the...