or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

They sure are.
I know it is and does, but they shouldn't set the bar so low.   As an aside, I have two pairs of Oak Street Bootmakers beefroll loafers (brown CXL and natural CXL) and both have been worn dozens of time but don't develop any ugly "fat wrinkles." But I agree that, in general, CXL boots are not bought to baby or to keep looking pretty.
I hear ya. AE does have great customer service, but there is a pervasive wisdom that, were they better at QC, they would not have to rely upon their CS so much.
Settle down, Bubs.
I mean, they should put that note on ALL their orders.Technically, they shouldn't HAVE to write that at all.
I am fairly certain that is the case, as that seems to be their clearance/final price, but maybe somebody else knows 100% for sure.
Agreed!I will give the caveat that this has been a headache I wish I could've avoided, and I'm sure Lauren is tired of dealing with me. For her sake and sanity, do your best to get your sizing correct early on!
I'm afraid that if someone starts another whisky Skye GMTO I will be completely powerless to resist.
Sorry man. They really are great looking loafers. I had too many pairs and couldn't justify getting hem at the time.That said, they're pretty cheap as BB seconds. And honestly, I have enough shoes and loafers that I don't expect any to be needing resoling or recrafti H anytime in the coming years really. So although the DR designation carries some "subpar" connotations in addition to AE not recrafting, I would still consider them if you like them and they fit. You will...
I looked into getting the BB grain Dukes as well. Despite saying made in the US, the comments section has someone complaining that the shoes clearly state made in the DR.Does your pair actually say made in the US?