or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Those are beautiful shoes!  I really wish this shoe came out a year ago, I would've snatched it up in black to wear with my tuxedo.  Instead I went with a nice looking To Boot New York black wholecut, but would've preferred to spend my money on AEs.
 In addition to my question, I wanted to remind everyone who will be expecting their Eagle County MTOs to post a ton of pictures on here when you receive them!  
Is the Eagle County $197 MTO sale still going on?
 I own the Fairfax in Chili and really like them.
 Why does your link connect through "ShareSale.com" when you click on it?
 Noooooooooooooo. Well, either way, I'm looking for a pair of the brown leather Singletons, and only the suede was on sale.  Either way, drat.
 Would you mind posting a few more pics of your Eagle County boots after the LP treatment?  And by that, I mean new pics (I recall you saying initially when you first applied it it looked darker, but they lightened up some later . . . I'd like to see the "later").  The tan is a bit too orange for my liking and I'm looking to darken mine just ever so slightly. Thanks!
Damn, I just bought a pair of the Eagle County tan seconds for $129, and while it's a great boot, I realized that the tan leather is too light in color for what I wanted.  And now that I see there's a MTO option, I'd love to have a pair in bourbon, possibly with a normal double leather or butyl outsole (or mini lug even) rather than the wedge sole.     Maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and return these seconds and jump on the MTO for ~$70 more.  How long is this Eagle...