or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Did they intentionally make the back panel out of wrinkled/crappy leather?  Is that some sort of stylistic choice (like the green eyelet for the Bucks' jersey color), or just choosing a poorly made pair to photograph? Edit: Nevermind, I see it's sharkskin.
 Nah, this is the LGA.  They have all their Road Warrior shoes listed by their airport letters.  http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-lga-wingtip-oxford-men/3924777?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=Black&resultback=4732
 Wow, awesome news.  Any word on welt/edge choices?  Is it truly "MTO" or is it just factory specs with shell instead of calf?
 I found a pair of black ones on ebay but will probably pass.  I do like the look for a black boot, but in general I just don't wear much black.  The chili ones are nice, might grab some one day but I've got plenty of choices at the moment!
I currently own three pairs of them. The Brooks Brothers one in light brown, the Allen Edmonds version in light brown, and dark brown now. Clearly I have a problem.I also own four pairs of Daltons. Walnut, chocolate, dark chili, and walnut shell.Oh and some Long Branches in dark brown grain.I have a boot problem.
Brooks Brothers/AE Shaker Heights today.
If I'm not mistaken, none of the shoes have a cork insole, but rather a corkmidsole or foot bed or whatever the proper term is. I was under the impression that the shoes that did not have a leather insole, and rather had a poron insole, still had a cork foot bed.
 I've always wondered what the motivation/thinking is behind these "new" models for Black Friday (I'm picturing the Carson City boot from a few years ago).  Is it just a lot of extra leather lying around coupled with boredom?  Is it a chance to "try out" a new idea as a sort of test market? 
I don't own any bourbon, but would absolutely so the same as you if I did. The only time I like a black edge is on black shoes (maybe for burgundy).
Totally random question, but based on your username, are you a dermatologist too by any chance?