or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Someone may have already mentioned this and I just missed it, but there is a Jefferson 2.0 listed on the shoebank . . .    In 9D, at least, there is a black and a merlot version.
They're currently on sale for $15 shipped.
I have both waiting for me in boxes at home right now. I am currently on vacation and will not be back home until Friday, unfortunately. That said, I have had difficulty deciding between the two as well, and I'm afraid I may end up keeping both.It's somewhat depends on your own preference for the aesthetics of each. The only thing I don't like about the Kirkwood is the lacing around the top (seems pointless as there are no actual laces on a loafer). This is why I...
I'm certainly hoping the RRL line is preserved . . .
 Show us some pics!
 Yes, intentionally so.  Your shoes look great.  They are absolutely factory seconds (the fact that you purchased them from the shoebank and the shoe-shaped stamp on the sole confirm this easily [although occasionally the shoebank stocks firsts]).
 Did you get the golden brown or the darker brown color?
 I didn't realize the sale started that soon.  I can probably wait.  I am leaving the country in the middle of June and was thinking the sale didn't begin until later in the month.
 I've never actually bought from a brick and mortar AE store, nor worked with an SA from one (I do not live near either an AE store or an AE outlet, although I have dealt over the phone with the Jeffersonville outlet people).  Would I, in theory, be able to just call up a random AE store and ask about getting a pair of Maritimes at the $125 price, say, tomorrow?
I notice a lot of sizes/widths are unavailable for the maritime and kirkwood. I assume demand has been much higher than AE expected. Hoping they replenish their stock soon . . .