or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Generally not a fan of that look, but to each his own, I guess.
  Meermin's "Linea Maestro" offers this one, although I can't speak to the leather quality:   http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1982
I wanted to see if I could compile a list of black plain-toe bals and see if there are options I haven't considered.  I'm in the market for such a shoe but would not like to break the bank at this point.  Anyone have any good ones?  As I've mentioned several times in passing on other threads (sorry for sounding like a broken record), I'm putting together my wedding ensemble and have a tux but want a pair of shoes to go with it that will look great but also be more useful...
  I guess my concern was wanting to "do it right" for my wedding.  Even though the sensible voice in my head obviously says it makes more sense to invest in a shoe I'll get more mileage out of.
  Looks the same as my normal walnut Strands.
  Definitely.  I think currently the rental options are so atrocious that almost anything has to be better.  And what you have proposed seems to be a nice step in the right direction, at least.
  I'm interested in this as well.
If your dick is bright white like your shirt and for some ridiculous reason your pants have a huge hole in the crotch, sure.If it isn't obvious, your analogy is awful.
I don't like the Eastport at all, the Westbrook has a much more "classic" look without looking like an old man's Sperry Billfish or something.     Since the Westbrook is a little pricey, the Shortstop has a very nice simple classic look to it as well.   Both much better than the Eastport IMHO, unless you plan on complementing them with dad jeans and a tucked in t-shirt.
I feel like Brooks Brothers would've taken more time to craft a better advertisement post than JAB has done here.  I'm sold on BB > JAB for life!