or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Nice.  I picked up a pair in natural/caramel shell as well, just got them in the mail today.  Will try to post pics later on today!
 How would any of us know?  Get back to us when you either receive your order of 5 free shirts or get the cancellation notice.
Brown Shaker Heights today. So comfy.
 In keeping with my tendency to find a shoe I like and then buy it in multiple colors, I recently acquired a pair of Rancourt espresso shell pinch penny loafers and a pair of the same loafers in natural/caramel shell for a good price.  I have the espresso ones in my posession, and the natural ones will be arriving in a few days.  They are super comfortable and I love the look. http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/men-s/loafers/penny-loafers/pinch-shell-cordovan.html     The...
After splurging recently on 3 new pairs of non-AE shoes, I reallllllly need a moratorium on spending for.....a while.   Maybe I should re-examine my current inventory and see what needs to be sold off to make room.
I like to think it keeps the casual bidder from taking interest in shoes that I happen to know for a fact look much nicer in real life.I've gotten some great deals from him, including a beautiful pair of Cornwallis and a Ralph Lauren/AE Sanderson with combo/tap sole.
FWIW (maybe not much), dabondo's photography is usually pretty terrible.
I recall seeing people on here talk about an austerity brogue coming out.  Came across this on ebay from a seller many of us know well.     http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Oxfords-9-D-Black-196-/172159491201?hash=item2815815c81:g:X9QAAOSwvgdW4GSR
 I've got mostly double-oak soles, but also have a couple single-oak soles, one JR sole (love it), and several combo tap soles on my various Shaker Heights boots and a pair of RL for AE Sandersons. Overall, I really like the combo tap soles.  The maintain the same overall profile as the regular leather soles, but with added traction and longer wear (and better in the rain).   JR soles are nice too, only recently got to experience them and they are super durable.
Love 'em. I still haven't taken mine out yet, rain the past couple days. Can't wait to take them out for a spin myself. Tempted to splurge on the natural too haha.