or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

What's the fit like on the regular Officer Chinos?  The description states "Cut for a classic straight-leg silhouette."   Does this mean the fit is comparable to the PRL classic fit?  That would be a shame.
  Beautiful! If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?  
For what it's worth, I wear a full length orthotic in most of my Allen Edmonds shoes. I have usually just had to size up a half size. I am probably a true 9E but end up wearing 9.5 E in many of my Allen Edmonds shoes. The exception would be the several pairs of boat shoes/loafers I got recently, which I wear without any inserts.
 I don't really think that's a thing.
 I don't really see anything crooked/odd about them in the picture, but that's just me. I really like them.  Definitely would pick them over the Rutledge personally. What last are they on?  That may have been answered already, sorry.
 If you can get your hands on some of the old AE Cognac premium polish, it's much closer to the actual Walnut color than the Walnut polish is.  I have two tubes/bottles of it. The stuff is amazing. Wish they still sold it on their website.
If anyone sees a pair of these in 9E or something close, I will gladly compensate you to proxy them for me.
FYI, the Maritime and Kirkwood are once again on sale for $125 in golden brown and navy (the two colors they are apparently not discontinuing).  I highly recommend grabbing a pair or three.
 Darn, would love a pair of Chili Daltons for the current sale price. Thanks for the info.
Probably a dumb question that I should already know the answer to, but during the Nordstrom sale does AE only price match the colors that Nordstrom has?