or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

I would seriously consider that, especially if a whiskey Lindrick doesn't take off.
That's what I thought.  Thanks.
 Are you sure?  I know that directly above us there is a discussion about the PTB, but I was under the impression that the MTO that spans multiple pages back was the shortwing. Either way, I'd really like a C&J Marlow and might actually prefer it in calf leather (mostly for financial reasons).  A Marlow shortwing in whiskey/tan calf or a medium brown calf would hit the sweet spot for me.  
 I am guessing (though I haven't been paying close enough attention) that the talk of the "Warlow" is a Whiskey shell Marlow.  Seems like this MTO was just done and it may be hard to get another dozen on board (although I would certainly consider it and I wish I would not have missed the boat).
I'd very likely be in for a whiskey Lindrick or Skye 2.
Love my Humboldt Ave belts. I got natural and golden brown CXL (I wear a lot of both on my feet). Beautiful and great quality.
Nice! My chili Delrays are one of my favorite shoes (and my second pair of AEs ever). But people on here don't seem to like the style very much.
 I would definitely consider a whiskey Lindrick.  Probably wouldn't be in for the burgundy.
  Wonder where he got them, as they are clearly seconds.
Speaking of longwings, anyone know who makes this Brooks Brothers longwing?   http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Pebble-Leather-Wingtips/MH00502,default,pd.html       I assume not AE, and the sole says "Made in Italy."