or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

Stopped by the Philly AE store today to look around. I'm always reminded of how much better the shoes look in person and how god awful the photographs on AE's site are. Looked at a pair of oxblood Daltons but decided the color is too purple for me. A Bob's Chili Dalton may be in my future. I also rekindled my love affair with the brown Vernon. What a beautiful shoe on a great last. Also, I was at the Ralph Lauren store in the city yesterday and although I already own a...
 Whoa.  Did AE do that for you, or was it an after-market modification?
Gotta agree with this.
 Agree with all of this.
I think the Carlyle is a fantastic choice, and would definitely pick them myself.
 Damn.
 Which would be perfect (except that the Sperry MiM boat shoe was sold for less, but that's beside the point).  Maybe I'll look into how much a custom order with OSB is.
Any chance at all that you guys will bring back this amazing Boat Sole Beef Roll Penny Loafer?     http://www.lyonstate.com/collections/oak-street-bootmakers/products/oak-street-boat-sole-penny-loafer       I so desperately want a pair.  I have a pair of the Sperry Made in Maine similar version, but would greatly prefer an OSB version!
I was just about to say that I would really love it if they made the strands on the 108 last, so that I would bye them in dark chili. That would be my ideal shoe to wear in many situations that require a suit, but do not require a black balmoral. I just do not like the fit or the look of the 5 last.
Do you happen to remember what color Daltons we're there?