or Connect

Posts by BackInTheJox

The shape is pretty hideous.
  I love the Singletons, and own them in both Brown and Tan.  Wear them in good health!   What size?
 Yup, I wore mine a lot during this winter.  I'd usually pair them with some dark tan/light brown casual soft wash chinos and a sweater over a button-down.  Sometimes I'd ditch the sweater. Oddly enough, while I rarely get any compliments on my wide array of AE shoes (most of which I consider flashier/fancier than the ECs), I've gotten at least half a dozen "wow I like your boots" comments this winter when wearing them.
 Yeah he routinely seems to have some MTO seconds for sale on ebay.
 Great looking shoes.  I especially like the tan and cognac ones with a leather sole, assuming the welt is the light/natural-type color as well.  Would be a great semi-casual shoe to wear either at work or perhaps when just out and about.
 Those are exactly what I want to make/own.  I can't afford a MTO at the moment, but if I could that'd be exactly what I'd get. Beautiful!
 I own the Singletons (in tan and in brown both) and absolutely love them.  I think I paid $149 for each pair of seconds.
  Nice jacket, but why do you look so absolutely miserable in all your pictures?
 Read his post again.  He doesn't have them yet . . . 
 I saw those on the AE seconds inventory website last night.  Thought about getting them for a moment, but decided against it (and it sounds like you would've beaten me to it anyway).  I don't see the picture on the website anymore now.