or Connect

Posts by JonF

Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Aperture 8.0 I think and an exposure of 1/250" I guess... Using matrix metering and auto white balance perhaps... I forgot about the wonders of EXIF data...:-)
I may be ridiculed for this as I've not seen much mention of these on the forum... but I really like ETON red ribbon shirts.
Vox... your pictures have a beautiful quality to them. Would you mind sharing your camera/lens combination? Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria "Hey, Mon" Monday: - B
PM sent on RLBL Blue Stripe (Size 16); Barrel Cuffs; 34/35 Sleeves
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 don't they still have tags on them... I did see that they did have tags. I'm a bit obsessive though... I typically hang on to my tags for some clothing items so I don't always assume that clothes are unworn even if they have tags. Just thought I'd ask.
Are these brand new or worn? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sorry brah - 'twas me. Wife and kids asleep, my trigger finger was working. ps- i had you by 12 minutes No worries... I'll work on my typing and web refresh skills so that I can be a more worthy adversary next time...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel the three ties and the rlpl pants are sold. Forgot to list a pair of incotex khaki IceGab's in size 50 (34) for $75, new/unhemmed/unworn. Will try and post a phone pic of it shortly. SpooPoker... did you beat me to the punch on the RLPL pants?! I think I need to take a speed typing class...
PM'd for RLPL 100% linen bone/off white pants.
PM on Versace Blue circles and Versace purple diamonds sent.