or Connect

Posts by JonF

Hi Folks! I bought these on ebay about a month ago, and realized that I will rarely get the chance to wear them. So, rather than have them take up space in my closet, I thought I'd see if there was any interest here. I paid $130 plus shipping for them. I would be willing to take $120 for them with shipping included.
I agree! The Speedmaster and 3717 are two of my favorites. In fact... I have two speedy's. I wouldn't consider them very gimmicky or fratboyish at all. Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 ignore the attitude, this is good advice
I'm normally a 10.5D in Allen Edmonds and Aldens (Aberdeen and Hampton Last). Does anyone know if these in 9.5UK would fit similar? Thanks! - Jonathan
PM sent for Brooks Brothers Peal & Co. 10.5 D!
I just placed my second order... I am now in for 7! They have become some of my favorite shirts in my closet. I find the fit perfect... which for me means a pretty standard, perhaps moderately slim fit... comparable to some RLBL shirts I have. And... Mark is a great guy to deal with. - Jonathan
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer That cute little tweedy box in the background is a new purchase and one of the main reasons I don't go bespoke. I have other expensive addictions besides clothing. Nice! Clark? Victoria? Do share the details! - Jonathan
I just received my order of 4.... gorgeous shirts... and Mark is a pleasure to deal with!
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent I generally assume that if the individual wears a tie that is blue, purple, or periwinkle, then the sun will shine and a gentle breeze will blow in Lisbon.
Quote: Originally Posted by jerrybrowne +1. I'm a University professor in the sciences and in my department there is little correlation between how well one dresses and his/her colleague's opinion of them. I'm a University Professor as well (in the sciences)... I agree with the above. I don't think anyone here gives what one wears a second thought. I'm at a very techy school though. I suspect it might be different elsewhere.
Quote: Originally Posted by septiembre I'll post pictures of some of my loved timepieces. Hope you like them: I'll post the rest some other time. Hope you like it. Regards. BEAUTIFUL collection!!