or Connect

Posts by JonF

Hi Folks! I'm sure this has been covered... so I apologize for asking again. Where can you find APC denim is the Toronto area. I actually live in Kitchener/Waterloo... but I assume Toronto would be the most likely place to find them. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR lol [[SPOILER]] Oh boy... I gotta get me one of those!
Very nice SM300!
Quote: Originally Posted by pokpok new pickup Beautiful! A classic! I like those much more than the new Deep Seas.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lumme OK, lets try again :-) Today's look A bit more casual going to work :-) Have a great day everybody.. Lumme Nice Speedy!
PM sent on Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Blue micro-houndstooth 100% cotton.
I have the medium duffle (222) and 257 both in tan... and I love the contrast between the tan and brown leather straps.
PM sent!
Just added RLBL shirt, and price drop on Howard Yount Tie and Persols. Thanks for looking! - Jonathan
Hi Folks! Price drops on two items... and 1 addition... (1) Howard Yount Dark Grey Knit tie. It is brand new... never been warn. I bought it and thought it was a little too dark for what I was looking for. ($25 shipped in Canada or to the US). (2) Persol 2826-S Polarized Sunglasses. I've had these a few years... and have worn them periodically. They are in very good condition. ($50 shipped in Canada or to the US). (3) RLBL shirt, size 16/41. I bought this on SF a...