or Connect

Posts by JonF

Quote: Originally Posted by Singular I played around with both of them in a meeting with Rolex. Both are very nice (but one can of course have opinions on the green Sub...) and well-built. The Explorer looks good even with the polished numerals, what I would have wished for is larger hands. /M I agree regarding the hands... are they simply pulled form the 36mm model?
Quote: Originally Posted by Singular /M Beautiful! I have a soft spot for blue dials... here's mine...
Here are my two...
Quote: Originally Posted by pscolari I thought this might be the best area to pose this question. I am looking at buying either an Omega Speedy 3570 or 3573 in the next few months. Does anyone have an idea if I ask for an AD rec on timezone or a similar site, what the standard discount is for this watch? I usually buy from one place in Boston, but they are no longer carrying Omega. You should be able to easily get 25%... maybe slightly...
Thanks imightbechad! It's an Omega Speedmaster Professional Limited Edition (40th Anniversary of the first space walk). It has the exact same case and movement of the regular non-LE speedmaster.
Here is my current favourite that gets worn pretty much every day. I posted this watch... but a different picture a few months ago. I plan to make another watch purchase in the next month... so hopefully this one will get a little rest every now and again
Quote: Originally Posted by m@T theyre opening an airline. Underpowered planes, but so thin you have to walk in sideways. All in one-class configuration that frequent flyers will insist is first class despite all objective measures making them seem like economy on any other plane. They look great from the outside, but battery life is an issue, so dont be surprised if your reading light dims mid flight. Anything that goes wrong will of course be your...
I like the tie/shirt/suit combo! Would you mind giving a little info on the tie and suit? Thanks!